• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim and Nikolai will be divorced soon...

Forum Clout
Listening to their latest podcast and Jim's "wife's " true colors show. She's nasty, vindictive, aggressive, and ungrateful. She has all the testosterone of a man mated with the entitlement of a woman. It's clear Jim realizes what a sick mistake this was, the honeymoon is over, and Nikolai addresses the "haters." The viking is gonna start beating Jim soon, you can see it happening already.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Listening to their latest podcast and Jim's "wife's " true colors show. She's nasty, vindictive, aggressive, and ungrateful. She has all the testosterone of a man mated with the entitlement of a woman. It's clear Jim realizes what a sick mistake this was, the honeymoon is over, and Nikolai addresses the "haters." The viking is gonna start beating Jim soon, you can see it happening already.
I see this whole thing ending in a murder suicide or the Viking just kills Jim and leaves the county.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-05-09 174902.png

A totally passable woman. I'm sorry you're jealous, baby boys :image_9248:

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
What's the downside to all this?

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
He would love to get the shit beat out of him. Remember his sick dream where KISS or whoever beats the shit out of him?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Even without the whole tranny bizaro act his wife is significantly younger. In ten years he will be in his 60s and Nick will be mid 30s and full of energy still.
And it’s not like Norton is even a fun and active person. He’s only traveled because of stand up gigs and does even have any hobbies (his degenerate shit doesn’t count) he just sits in his apartment if he doesn’t have anywhere to be.

Forum Clout
And it’s not like Norton is even a fun and active person. He’s only traveled because of stand up gigs and does even have any hobbies (his degenerate shit doesn’t count) he just sits in his apartment if he doesn’t have anywhere to be.
I once had a cat who spent most of his life trying to get into this one specific closet that I didn't especially want him to be in. He'd spend hours trying to get the door open, and every time I opened it he'd try to scoot inside. Then one day he somehow got the door open, and he proceeded to sit there for a few minutes, with this look of disappointment on his face, like "this is all there is in here?".

Jimmy is the cat, and having a he-bride to fuck him up the ass on a nightly basis is the closet. Now that he has it, it's not as fabulous and fulfilling as he thought it'd be. Sure, he's getting skewered like a kabob with Thorr's enormous meathammer, but the rest of the time, he's trapped with a man doing his best impression of an unbearably shrill, vapid, spendaholic whore who hares everything he likes and doesn't even get 90% of his references.