• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim and Nikki Norton have done the impossible

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Wtf how is Sam the most normal looking one? I mean Keith has an excuse but still
Its actually amazing the “glow up” Sam has received and all he had to do was shave his head. He looked ridiculous with the beard and hair but shaved i can actually see how someone married him.

The other 3 though? Abominations.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Life imitating art.

EACD33BF-1B80-460B-8DBE-94C469E56119.jpeg

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Wtf how is Sam the most normal looking one? I mean Keith has an excuse but still
And how the fuck is the aboriginal alien also the tallest one? Isn't that little rat fuck a 5 foot nothing from his faggot ass quarter flipping ankle on up?

Whoever coined "You've heard the best, now hear what's left" in regards to the end of both O&A and O&J, they are top tier alongside the dude that coined "Walking on Greggshells."

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Is anyone really surprised by this turn of events? Jimmy has always been a weird, spineless dude.
Tbf, Jimmy has been screaming it since he was in his single digits when his "friend" took him under a porch after yelling "monster rain" and made him suck his kid dick which Fim said smelled like new tidy whiteys and moth balls.

After that it's all down tranny hill from there.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
"In 2016, Robinson had a stroke which paralyzed one side of his body and slurred his speech yet he continues performing stand-up.[7][8]"

Apparently not. God be wit him, no bs. Always seemed like a good guy.
Of all the people related to O&A and the cellar table comedians, it happens to the least deserving one. God truly doesn't exist.