• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim and Nikk on Carolla. Jim and Sam finally done?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I've had a hard life... but I've got a soft-spot for people doing whatever makes them happy.

It's hard to hate Jim being happy, there lots of critique & valid disapproval of Jim, but I dunno...

I think I'm coming-out as a bit of a softie, on the meanest forum worldwide... but I'll still light-you-up! Don't test me!

Forum Clout
I've had a hard life... but I've got a soft-spot for people doing whatever makes them happy.

It's hard to hate Jim being happy, there lots of critique & valid disapproval of Jim, but I dunno...

I think I'm coming-out as a bit of a softie, on the meanest forum worldwide... but I'll still light-you-up! Don't test me!
Coming out as a bit of a homosexual

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

Olaf isn't all bad albeit mentally retarded. At least he knows his husband is gay

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

He's a disgusting degenerate working very hard to normalize said degeneracy. Fuck him and the horse cock he rode in on.

Forum Clout
Also I do not understand how people who don't drink get bloated and fat like that. Jim has got to be sneaking some of the missus' Tito's by now
Semen is fattening.
He's having fun and I hate that.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout

I’m sure Jim Norton was also happy the night he raped a drunk teenager as a sober adult. So you support that too?

NigelCumia

Forum Clout

This has been covered numerous times and it's not that hard a concept. Sure he's happy in the moment but he's also an aging well to do man with industry connections, "she's" a 20 something cam whore that's desperate for fame coming to a country that's "right time, right place" for that sort of thing. This isn't going to end well if "she" succeeds or not.

Pounding heroin seems to make folks very happy in the moment, it's the back end that really motherfucks them

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
It's hard to hate Jim being happy

This is the biggest fallacy of the fag acceptance stuff. Indulging an urge or fetish is not "happiness." Jim was molested. More than once. He never tried to confront the trauma. Instead he's given into a lifelong addiction of humiliation and depravity.

Having a hooker stroke your pecker feels good, but it leaves you empty and self-loathing (so I've heard). Same goes for paying a male camwhore to be your "wife." I'm sure he's cumming buckets, but this isn't fulfillment. It isn't a foundation to build your quiet twilight years on. Off camera I can just bet the arguments and resentment are constant, with no real grounds of love or communication at all.

I think, though unlikely, it might be possible for plain homos to have genuine love that kinda resembles a real relationship... but not with trannies. Being mentally ill is a prerequisite for being a tranny, let alone a tranny hooker. You're not finding a stable normal life with one, pure and simple.

Don't fall for the modern subversion and rhetoric. Doing whatever your conscious mind wants is not the path to happiness or a healthy society.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
This is the biggest fallacy of the fag acceptance stuff. Indulging an urge or fetish is not "happiness." Jim was molested. More than once. He never tried to confront the trauma. Instead he's given into a lifelong addiction of humiliation and depravity.

Having a hooker stroke your pecker feels good, but it leaves you empty and self-loathing (so I've heard). Same goes for paying a male camwhore to be your "wife." I'm sure he's cumming buckets, but this isn't fulfillment. It isn't a foundation to build your quiet twilight years on. Off camera I can just bet the arguments and resentment are constant, with no real grounds of love or communication at all.

I think, though unlikely, it might be possible for plain homos to have genuine love that kinda resembles a real relationship... but not with trannies. Being mentally ill is a prerequisite for being a tranny, let alone a tranny hooker. You're not finding a stable normal life with one, pure and simple.

Don't fall for the modern subversion and rhetoric. Doing whatever your conscious mind wants is not the path to happiness or a healthy society.

It's the gay subversion of Pretty Woman.

And just like Richard Gere, Jim puts gerbils up his ass.

Forum Clout

I agree. Jimmy wanted "a" chick with a dick to fuck and humiliate him. His Nordic he-bride just happened to be the first one willing to tolerate him. Other than her massive cock, there's nothing about Thor that drew or attracted Jimmy. He pitifully tries to pretend it's "more" for a gay reality show thing he's trying to do here, but that's bullshit. The first tranny willing to stick her cock up his ass was destined to be "the one" for Jimmy.

Plus, he/she is a prostitute, and you can never trust a whore, with anything, ever. They're always on the hustle and always running some kind of game. I am certain that one day Jimmy will wake up or come home and find his place completely emptied.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout

There is almost nothing I hate more than Jim Norton being happy.