• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim after the Coogan interview

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I love how Jim is angry that something wasn't on the "prep sheet". How about you do research yourself you fucking worthless faggot. You show up to the show and don't talk for the first hour doing what exactly? Also deep inhale more you fraud.
That self-deprecating rant after the coogan interview was so forced. You know he actually sees himself as a great comedian, broadcaster, and interviewer. I’ve already said it here before but it’s so retarded that when a celebrity won’t answer a question he’ll stop the flow of the interview to insist they answer it instead of just quickly moving on.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
That self-deprecating rant after the coogan interview was so forced. You know he actually sees himself as a great comedian, broadcaster, and interviewer.
He also saw himself as a self help guru and therapist hence his insufferable garbage 'advice' show that was on after O&A. That by the way ZERO listeners asked for and wanted. And like most things with Norton it lasted for almost no time.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I’ve already said it here before but it’s so retarded that when a celebrity won’t answer a question he’ll stop the flow of the interview to insist they answer it instead of just quickly moving on.

He did it in so many interviews too. He thinks because he's an open book about being a sexually degenerate worthless worm fuck that everyone else should be too. Tarantino pretty much told him that exact thing when he kept insisting on finding out about his foot fetish - "Just because you wanna talk about this doesn't mean I want to".

Then of course there's the dead mother incident, which he also had the gall to get offended by when the guy didn't feel like opening up about his murdered mother to some blinking, twitching AIDS patient. Fucking tactless worm.

Forum Clout
IMG_2349.png

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
he was obviously embarrassed by what was an easily avoidable mistake and did the impulsive tactic of deflecting responsibility onto others in a futile attempt to make himself feel less responsible. honestly, dude, genuinely. he had no idea. it was a tough one, man

as a side note, coogan had no reason going on o&a, anyhow. he's actually talented