• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus, remember this?

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Listening to an old O&A and the worm called this HILARIOUS

1701428518967.jpeg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
This was his pre-nana phase. You could see the nana waiting to come out but it hadn't quite fully blossomed yet. Just a couple of short years after this and 1 beating by a streetwalking negress and 1 firing later and his true inner nana would come to the surface.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I'm sure he pretended it was really funny back in the day when he was hanging off granny's cunt flaps.

This was 100% written and directed by Joe Derosa. He needed extras and invited us all. Why would I pretend this was funny. Because Anthony is in it? Or because you thought he wrote it? I don't get it. You don't need to @ mention me over every miniscule thing.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
This was 100% written and directed by Joe Derosa. He needed extras and invited us all. Why would I pretend this was funny. Because Anthony is in it? Or because you thought he wrote it? I don't get it. You don't need to @ mention me over every miniscule thing.
I didn't @ mention you lil' guy. And yeah you used to be tranth's bottom.