• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus Christ (Jim Norton degeneracy)

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Intoxicating.
Imagepipe_55.jpg

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Man... FUCK.

I used to bang a little ripped chick with short hair and I used to hate fucking her from behind because I thought she looked masculine. And she was a tiny, slender, hot woman. Imagine looking down at that back and those shoulders and keeping a hard on.

Jim Norton is fully fucking gay. Nobody has ever mistaken this freak for a born woman. Not one fucking person. Ever.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Man... FUCK.

I used to bang a little ripped chick with short hair and I used to hate fucking her from behind because I thought she looked masculine. And she was a tiny, slender, hot woman. Imagine looking down at that back and those shoulders and keeping a hard on.

Jim Norton is fully fucking gay. Nobody has ever mistaken this freak for a born woman. Not one fucking person. Ever.
If you recall(?), long before Viqueen made the "how do you clean the shit out of the slit of your dick" scene, Jimmy reGAYled a horrifying story about pounding a black tranny in the ass and being surprised by the back muscles as he raw dogged and blew a pre-PReP load in it.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I know pretty much no trannies do but that "wife" of his does not pass as a woman AT ALL. Even if you ignore the fact that it's 6'3, just the face alone is so obviously a man's face. Not sure what point I'm trying to make here - I guess that Jim Norton is a full blown homosexual.
His scent is intoxicating...oh hang on that's the booze sweats

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
by the transitive property, all those fat truckers who paid for the chip cartoon basically paid for nicole's clothes, purses and shoes lmao.

imagine thinking you're getting some fawwwkkkiing hilarious cartoon from your favorite edgy radio show and a decade later you essentially purchased a XXXL versace negligee for whatever is going on here.