• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jason Ellis really thought he was going to be a big deal

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Apparently he still has a podcast with Tony Hawk which is probably his last grasp at relevancy. $350 for these signed decks. He seems like a liability for Hawk’s squeaky clean reputation. Look at how douchey his signature at the bottom is. “Wolf” YUCK
IMG_1369.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Apparently he still has a podcast with Tony Hawk which is probably his last grasp at relevancy. $350 for these signed decks. He seems like a liability for Hawk’s squeaky clean reputation. Look at how douchey his signature at the bottom is. “Wolf” YUCK
View attachment 167872
I don't even think Ellis is a playable character in any of the Tony Hawk games.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
View attachment 167872
It would be really rude if someone with a twitter account asked him if they were able to just buy the Tony Hawk one

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I remember him complaining about his now ex-wife not accepting the fact that he is bi. Now he is openly getting fucked in the ass by blacks.
If you really think about it, considering the state of our nations, aren't we all openly getting fuck in the ass by blacks?
HAHAHAHAHahahahahaha lmao, I'm only joking. Don't have a racist bone in my body. All men are created equal and shit. lol. Acab. As Christ died to make men holy let us die to make them free. LOL. hahaha.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
It would be really rude if someone with a twitter account asked him if they were able to just buy the Tony Hawk one
I actually checked Tony Hawk’s website and it says they will never be sold separately. Wouldn’t hurt to ask and then possibly tell him that you’ll buy the decks but throw his out.