• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jack and Jill

G

Everyone made fun of this movie when it came out, said it was shit, but every clip I've seen online has been hilarious and memorable. I think everyone was unfair to this film without giving it a chance. I like rape.

IT'S DUNK.

[MEDIA=youtube]AeLuQQH1OHA[/MEDIA]

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
You're not wrong, when the Redlettermedia guys shit on it it became their ballwashers right of passage to shit on it but its a perfectly alright low-tier comedy (its not Trading Places level, obviously).

I also like that Rob Schneider prison comedy Big Stan everyone said was vulgar and a disgrace and the worst comedy ever made - the scene where he argues with the prisoners that they can no longer rape anyone and the prisoners ask if its ok to rape pedos and Schneider says 'yeah, alright, you can rape pedos' is legit hilarious.

I love rape too, obviously (and I think its funny).

G

You're not wrong, when the Redlettermedia guys shit on it it became their ballwashers right of passage to shit on it but its a perfectly alright low-tier comedy (its not Trading Places level, obviously).

I also like that Rob Schneider prison comedy Big Stan everyone said was vulgar and a disgrace and the worst comedy ever made - the scene where he argues with the prisoners that they can no longer rape anyone and the prisoners ask if its ok to rape pedos and Schneider says 'yeah, alright, you can rape pedos' is legit hilarious.

I love rape too, obviously (and I think its funny).
I watched Big Stan a couple of times. Jerked off a couple of times too.

wife.jpg

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Everyone made fun of this movie when it came out, said it was shit, but every clip I've seen online has been hilarious and memorable. I think everyone was unfair to this film without giving it a chance. I like rape.

IT'S DUNK.

If they ran that during a recent super bowl, it probably would have been one of the best received ads

Last edited: