• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It’s time we addressed just how poor Danny’s Guitar Hero skills were.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Consider that being good at Guitar Hero was the one thing Danny took pride in. He admitted himself that he had no other skills but GH was something he was actually highly skilled at.

Then consider that any time had the opportunity to show this on air, he choked horribly. First there was the Slash incident but that was maybe explainable. But then came the fact that he was absolutely obliterated by an internationally recognized, World Champio…oh wait no it was just some random intern who happened to be working at the show at the time who destroyed him.

He remains bitter, short, bald and unemployed about it til this day. SAD!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
But but but there was a delay on the input. You know- one that only affected him and not anyone else that was playing at all

Got saved by his boyfriend though, so all is well. Faggot

That whole exchange, more than any other, proved to me they were lovers.

Nothing wrong with it - well, the other predilections were very wrong - but be transparent. Or does Sirius frown on talent fucking unpaid interns?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Does anybody ever post the audio clip of this humiliating loss? I read about it all the time but I'm never inclined to listen to it. Wouldn't they sort out the delay with the fuckin built in delay fixer? Or was there input lag/shitty guitar?

Please someone enlighten me on this stupid bullshit? Did he actually spaz out when he lost and act like a petulant 12 year old?

And agree 100% with the post above me about the dude who robbed nana. He's such a fake guinea tough guy, probably would've pressed charges like Geno if hands were laid on him. Thank you for your friend doing that.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Does anybody ever post the audio clip of this humiliating loss? I read about it all the time but I'm never inclined to listen to it. Wouldn't they sort out the delay with the fuckin built in delay fixer? Or was there input lag/shitty guitar?
Ok. I’ll do a breakdown from autistic relistening of this clip 100’s of times. The boys start talking about video games and guitar hero, the topic of Danny being great at the game is brought up. Danny says he lost a guitar hero match in front of slash, and that he played against KtC’s toddler daughter which she lost and said she won, and Danny angrily screamed at her NO YOU DIDNT I WON. So Intern Evan is the guitar hero champ at his college and with the backing of Sam they set up a match. Danny gloats and brags. Next day it happens. Danny gloats and brags and said they tested for delay. Danny straight up loses in the first two rounds before Nana unplugs the Xbox in the middle of a game to stop Danny from losing another one. They replay the match and he still loses. Danny then proceeds to freak out for the next 40 minutes claiming that getting beaten “didn’t matter because its a game” (even though A.) He was just bragging about how good he was at this game B.) Getting extremely hurt at losing the game that “doesn’t matter”.) They take calls and Danny freaks out more. End.

Understand how a game of Guitar Hero works first to understand why Danny lost. In Guitar Hero you score points for each note hit, you get more for notes in a row, you get more for star notes, and after hitting enough star notes you get “star power” which is a score multiplayer that lasts for a limited time. Using this multiplier in one section of the song can prove advantageous and be the deciding factor in a win, even in a scenario where two players have the exact same score and star powers but use them in different spots of the song. This means that its not JUST about hitting the notes on time, which Daniel did not do. Its about getting and using these score powers strategically which he also did NOT do. The fact that he lost is definitive but it’s all about why: “Delay” as per Daniels claims. However, this would only factor if the players were playing GH on two different screens. This could cause an input delay for one or either screens giving either player an advantage. However, because its played on one screen the delay, if it existed, would be present for BOTH players, essentially giving them the same handicap. For their to be an unfair advantage with this scenario Evan would have to be so good at Guitar Hero that he managed to adapt to the audio to input delay in real time and then manage to get a better score than Daniel. In that scenario he’s STILL a better player.
Please someone enlighten me on this stupid bullshit? Did he actually spaz out when he lost and act like a petulant 12 year old?
Yes. For like 40 minutes. and he does it to this day.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Ok. I’ll do a breakdown from autistic relistening of this clip 100’s of times. The boys start talking about video games and guitar hero, the topic of Danny being great at the game is brought up. Danny says he lost a guitar hero match in front of slash, and that he played against KtC’s toddler daughter which she lost and said she won, and Danny angrily screamed at her NO YOU DIDNT I WON. So Intern Evan is the guitar hero champ at his college and with the backing of Sam they set up a match. Danny gloats and brags. Next day it happens. Danny gloats and brags and said they tested for delay. Danny straight up loses in the first two rounds before Nana unplugs the Xbox in the middle of a game to stop Danny from losing another one. They replay the match and he still loses. Danny then proceeds to freak out for the next 40 minutes claiming that getting beaten “didn’t matter because its a game” (even though A.) He was just bragging about how good he was at this game B.) Getting extremely hurt at losing the game that “doesn’t matter”.) They take calls and Danny freaks out more. End.

Understand how a game of Guitar Hero works first to understand why Danny lost. In Guitar Hero you score points for each note hit, you get more for notes in a row, you get more for star notes, and after hitting enough star notes you get “star power” which is a score multiplayer that lasts for a limited time. Using this multiplier in one section of the song can prove advantageous and be the deciding factor in a win, even in a scenario where two players have the exact same score and star powers but use them in different spots of the song. This means that its not JUST about hitting the notes on time, which Daniel did not do. Its about getting and using these score powers strategically which he also did NOT do. The fact that he lost is definitive but it’s all about why: “Delay” as per Daniels claims. However, this would only factor if the players were playing GH on two different screens. This could cause an input delay for one or either screens giving either player an advantage. However, because its played on one screen the delay, if it existed, would be present for BOTH players, essentially giving them the same handicap. For their to be an unfair advantage with this scenario Evan would have to be so good at Guitar Hero that he managed to adapt to the audio to input delay in real time and then manage to get a better score than Daniel. In that scenario he’s STILL a better player.

And again, this is what Daniel does not get. I don’t care that he lost a guitar hero match. Who cares? Its a dumb fucking game. But he swears to this day he didn’t lose. Even when he says “It doesn’t matter and its a stupid game” the but is that he didn’t lose. It doesn’t matter that much.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
And again, this is what Daniel does not get. I don’t care that he lost a guitar hero match. Who cares? Its a dumb fucking game. But he swears to this day he didn’t lose. Even when he says “It doesn’t matter and its a stupid game” the but is that he didn’t lose. It doesn’t matter that much.

Pat and Danny have so much in common it astounds me.

Fat has X, Danny has here. Both were ignored by authorities who clearly told them to "stop engaging".

We just need a third to have all the Stooges.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I love how he always brings up the latency delay on the screen, but totally forgets that the other intern played on the exact same screen with the exact same delay, and still won.

I also love how his retort always includes a URL to some random nerd blog that has photos of him playing the game with the caption saying “Danny won this game!” As if it’s his fucking portfolio. Hey guys, this random asshole uploaded a picture of me with a complimentary caption!! That means I won when I lost!!!!

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout

Don't forget. After he got beat. A part from the other excuse. He hadn't slept or played in ages.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
He just isn't good at anything

The nerve of this idiot to blame tv lag lol. In fairness I remember when that game came out basically everybody sucked at it, but hammer ons were in guitar hero 2 (maybe even 1 I don’t remember) so it wasn’t a new concept. This idiot is strumming every fucking note in the song. I thought you said you played guitar? Is that a lie too?

What were you thinking all these years ago, @BenDovid ?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Adobe_20231030_004123.jpg