• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's Sunday! We All Know What that Means!...

Forum Clout
1000005400.png

Forum Clout
I'm out of the loop. What happened at the Olympics that has all these MAGA idiots heads ready to explode?
Some fabulously queer choreography that normal people with actual lives simply ignored and/or don't care about. Missy lives with a "man" who once tittered and hooted over people having sex in a Catholic cathedral, and now she's a paragon of Christian virtue.

Forum Clout
I'm out of the loop. What happened at the Olympics that has all these MAGA idiots heads ready to explode?
The only thing I read about was a drag reenanctment of the Feast of Dionysus that every reactiionary religious American retard mistook for the last supper since it looks similar.

I’m pretty liberal. Is doing something like that over the top? Yes. Do they REALLY need to do something like that? No. But seeing every fake religious, pandering social media faggot from Piers Morgan to Elon Musk to Anthony Cumia pretend like NOW our society is mocking god and there will some sort of reckoning really rustles my jimmies in a good way.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Some fabulously queer choreography that normal people with actual lives simply ignored and/or don't care about. Missy lives with a "man" who once tittered and hooted over people having sex in a Catholic cathedral, and now she's a paragon of Christian virtue.
the hypocrisy of anthony turning into right wing virtue signaling cunt is really something. Do love when he gets with other grifters though and talk about killing pedos and locking all them up, how nervous he gets

Forum Clout
the hypocrisy of anthony turning into right wing virtue signaling cunt is really something. Do love when he gets with other grifters though and talk about killing pedos and locking all them up, how nervous he gets
As well he should, as there's a lengthy, documented record of Nana proudly and openly talking about sex with minors. It's not speculation, or based on one "joke" he made years ago, it's an entire history he can't just excuse away as a one-off, misinterpreted gag. He's dabbling around with these far-right fanatics, like he's one of them, but they can very well turn on him in a second, and bury him.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
As well he should, as there's a lengthy, documented record of Nana proudly and openly talking about sex with minors. It's not speculation, or based on one "joke" he made years ago, it's an entire history he can't just excuse away as a one-off, misinterpreted gag. He's dabbling around with these far-right fanatics, like he's one of them, but they can very well turn on him in a second, and bury him.
It’s really time to share some of his “best” hits,