• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's some achievement when Fat Bob is the least annoying person in a photo

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
1712309728387.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It's like Jay gets up every morning and tries to look stupid. Look at those fucking gay red boots. Look at the way the tongue is flipped down, rendering the already gay boots even gayer. He does that with all boots. Every item of clothing he has to do something gay with it. He can't just wear anything normally. Like how he can't wear sweatpants without rolling one of the legs up. Or he can't wear a hat without cocking it to the side like a boy band faggot. Or how he went on Conan wearing a suit jacket over a hoodie.

To be fair, he doesn't know how he looks unless he sees himself on camera. He's admitted several times that he showers in the dark and avoids looking in mirrors. I just find it odd that a guy who can't even stand his own reflection dresses in a way that screams "LOOK AT ME! I'M AN OLD FAGGOT STUCK IN 1999!"

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Bobby also pisses me off with his fucking sneakers all the time. These ones are understated compared to the flashy shit he's usually trying to pull off. It's fucking weird seeing an old guy wearing like bright orange and blue basketball shoes unless the old fucker is playing a pickup game or something. You're old. Get some nice brown leather shoes.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
It's like Jay gets up every morning and tries to look stupid. Look at those fucking gay red boots. Look at the way the tongue is flipped down, rendering the already gay boots even gayer. He does that with all boots. Every item of clothing he has to do something gay with it. He can't just wear anything normally. Like how he can't wear sweatpants without rolling one of the legs up. Or he can't wear a hat without cocking it to the side like a boy band faggot. Or how he went on Conan wearing a suit jacket over a hoodie.

To be fair, he doesn't know how he looks unless he sees himself on camera. He's admitted several times that he showers in the dark and avoids looking in mirrors. I just find it odd that a guy who can't even stand his own reflection dresses in a way that screams "LOOK AT ME! I'M AN OLD FAGGOT STUCK IN 1999!"
He's clearly in a state of arrested development. I would clown on him more but he's one of the funniest people out there as long as he isn't in charge of the conversation, then he will do whatever he can to bring it back to gay sex.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He's clearly in a state of arrested development. I would clown on him more but he's one of the funniest people out there as long as he isn't in charge of the conversation, then he will do whatever he can to bring it back to gay sex.
As many things as I hate about him, I have to refer to him as my favourite current comedian because he makes me laugh the most consistently.

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Bobby also pisses me off with his fucking sneakers all the time. These ones are understated compared to the flashy shit he's usually trying to pull off. It's fucking weird seeing an old guy wearing like bright orange and blue basketball shoes unless the old fucker is playing a pickup game or something. You're old. Get some nice brown leather shoes.
I think the cigars are worse ...

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Jay has never had a big boy job. He’s always been doing comedy. He’s also a degenerate who’s probably lying about how much tail he gets. Dressing like he’s at the 1998 Family Values tour tracks.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Bobby? Lol. Nicotine is still bad for your heart. Good job getting hooked on that after finally losing the weight, stupid.
Yeah. It was on the Bonfire and there's video of it. Shane talks him into trying one. His face went green and he didn't say much. He was woozy and looked like he was going to puke. Now he talks about them constantly on the Bonfire and other shows and he always has one in his mouth.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
Yeah. It was on the Bonfire and there's video of it. Shane talks him into trying one. His face went green and he didn't say much. He was woozy and looked like he was going to puke. Now he talks about them constantly on the Bonfire and other shows and he always has one in his mouth.
That's understandable when you're a dumb kid. I remember puking after smoking half a pack of Marlboro reds when I was 15, but continuing because I was a 15 year old shithead who thought it made me look cool. But a grown man in his, what, 40s? Maybe understand that it's your body rejecting poison

Forum Clout
That's understandable when you're a dumb kid. I remember puking after smoking half a pack of Marlboro reds when I was 15, but continuing because I was a 15 year old shithead who thought it made me look cool. But a grown man in his, what, 40s? Maybe understand that it's your body rejecting poison
I have no sympathy or respect for anyone who starts smoking past their late teens. You’re old enough to understand pumping smoke into your body will ultimately kill you, don’t expect me to cry because you got yourself addicted.

Getting addicted to vapes is like that but a thousand times gayer and more embarrassing.