• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's actually shocking how terrible this fucker looks and sounds now

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
ghoul.png

Done with guests are ya, Anthony? Do you think this delusional retard even realizes how far he's fallen in the last decade? He was making the easiest money possible less than a decade ago and now he's a quadruple bypass, near-death hasbeen who's doing a livestream to 300 people from a state he didn't even want to move to yet if you asked him, I guarantee you he'd say he's doing better than ever.

Forum Clout
View attachment 189824

Done with guests are ya, Anthony? Do you think this delusional retard even realizes how far he's fallen in the last decade? He was making the easiest money possible less than a decade ago and now he's a quadruple bypass, near-death hasbeen who's doing a livestream to 300 people from a state he didn't even want to move to yet if you asked him, I guarantee you he'd say he's doing better than ever.
Lookin good Tone!!! Glad to see he's enjoying his golden years, as he absolutely deserves to. He seems like he's mellowed out lately.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
View attachment 189824

He knows he’s fallen that’s why he lashes out with the xeeting about blacks he said on the show a very telling statement “I’ll cut off my nose to spite my face” and that’s what he’s been doing he’s mad at himself but still blames blacks for his firing and keeps doubling down

G

He knows he’s fallen that’s why he lashes out with the xeeting about blacks he said on the show a very telling statement “I’ll cut off my nose to spite my face” and that’s what he’s been doing he’s mad at himself but still blames blacks for his firing and keeps doubling down
He's tweeting about hebes now too. That's how you know someone knows they're finished in media. When they start openly shitting on jews

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I've said it 100x's now...there was never any reason for him to be on camera. Something has always been wrong with him thinking anyone wants to see his face.

Just about every radio guy wishes he was an TV show host instead. It’s why they are so bitter and start dumb feuds, because they look down on radio most of all.

Forum Clout
Just about every radio guy wishes he was an TV show host instead. It’s why they are so bitter and start dumb feuds, because they look down on radio most of all.
The funniest thing about Nana is how he just oozes anxiety, insecurity, and panic whenever he's in front of a camera. TV show host is the one thing Nana is least qualified to be, aside from good citizen and staunch heterosexual, that is.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
View attachment 189824

Pazuzu assraped Estelle Getty and she shit out this Dago abomination