It will never stop being funny that Patty Kool-Aid-Man'd himself into that hearing

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Just awkwardly ground everything to a halt so he could raise his hand and butt in while the professionals were trying to talk.

I can just imagine the little piggy sweating and squealing behind his computer - "This isn't how it's supposed to be going, child! I decide how the law works!". *raises hand*

Oh Patty. When will you ever learn 🐷🐷

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
β€Ž
β€Ž
Just awkwardly ground everything to a halt so he could raise his hand and butt in while the professionals were trying to talk.

I can just imagine the little piggy sweating and squealing behind his computer - "This isn't how it's supposed to be going, child! I decide how the law works!". *raises hand*

Oh Patty. When will you ever learn 🐷🐷
as bad as his lawyer was doing, Pat thought he knew more about the law than an actual lawyer. Hilarious. Though he didn't have much of a case there to begin with, since as anyone who LisTened to the Judge explain section 230 would know.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
β€Ž
β€Ž
as bad as his lawyer was doing, Pat thought he knew more about the law than an actual lawyer. Hilarious. Though he didn't have much of a case there to begin with, since as anyone who LisTened to the Judge explain section 230 would know.

In the case of Brinton β€œobtaining evidence illegally and lying by omission using it” Resto and Stavros β€œrepeat the same argument 10 times after being told each time to try something else” Esquire he very well may have known more than they did.