• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It Was eRock's Fault!

Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON

Are you telling me hiring the fat incompetent vague piece of shit, who was known for being a lazy do nothing fuck who contributed nothing behind the scenes besides watching R&F, and who contributed nothing on the show, who was fired from his management position at SXM for being incompetent, who you only hired as a dig at Opie getting one of his “guys”…

WAS ACTUALLY A BAD HIRE?!?!

I said it in the other thread though. Erocks a fat boob. But once again Ant takes no responsibility and blames everyone around him. The producer cannot have an omnipotent ability to describe what you mean - You actually have to fucking communicate with him and clearly so they’re on the same page.

The problem with Erock is he thinks he’s just a producer and not a handler. KTC was good because as incompetent as he was he could take Anthonys lack of motivation or responsibility and run with it, turning it into something. No one can tell me Anthony is like an architect demanding things here and there. It’s just a “Should we do that? Yeah, sure. Whatever. Let me know if it gets done or not.” KTC would make the decision and Ant would be happy with it.

With Erock however, Ants vaguery and lack of drive doesn’t make Erock go “Alright, time to take this and run with it and make it happen.” He’s just as indecisive and so NOTHING gets done. And then Ant blames Erock because he can’t be that guy who makes the right decisions spontaneously.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
eRock is one of the few people left that may legitimately care about Count Cumia and he shits on him? Way to go stupid.
Agreeing to work with Anthony is basically like agreeing to be a slave. The only one who left with some dignity and cash was KTC only because he was swindling from under Anthony for years. Erock cares too much about Ant to do that though. We all know Anthony doesn’t have friends. The ones he has he treats like shit. Doesn’t remember their birthdays, fucks off at their weddings without giving them a gift…the only notion you’re his “friend” is that you drink with him. If you’re his employee you can at least expect to be paid well and treated with respect considering you’re the lynchpin holding the operation together…nope. Just like everyone else in Ants life they are taken advantage of and shit all over because nothing is good enough for him.

Can any of you think of a person Ant knows personally that he would have ANYTHING good to say about? The only one I know is Jimmy but we all know why that relationship exists and continues today: To “piss off” Opie. Jim and Ant never hung out. They didn’t even hang out until months after Cumia got the Compound. It is a fake friendship played up, again, to “piss off” Opie. “See! You’re not my bestest friend! The other cohost is my bestest friend! Look at us hanging out which I HAVE to post on twitter! I love him!”

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Wait, what is he even so fucking mad about?

Anthony: “Hey Erock. I got some tests done Friday and i’m still woozy from the drugs so I can’t do the show Monday.”
Erock: “Anthony can’t come in Monday because he’s getting some tests done.”

Where is the fucking miscommunication? How is it “ominous” if thats exactly what happened. Why would his family be worried if he were talking with them?

Forum Clout
HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON

Are you telling me hiring the fat incompetent vague piece of shit, who was known for being a lazy do nothing fuck who contributed nothing behind the scenes besides watching R&F, and who contributed nothing on the show, who was fired from his management position at SXM for being incompetent, who you only hired as a dig at Opie getting one of his “guys”…

WAS ACTUALLY A BAD HIRE?!?!

I said it in the other thread though. Erocks a fat boob. But once again Ant takes no responsibility and blames everyone around him. The producer cannot have an omnipotent ability to describe what you mean - You actually have to fucking communicate with him and clearly so they’re on the same page.

The problem with Erock is he thinks he’s just a producer and not a handler. KTC was good because as incompetent as he was he could take Anthonys lack of motivation or responsibility and run with it, turning it into something. No one can tell me Anthony is like an architect demanding things here and there. It’s just a “Should we do that? Yeah, sure. Whatever. Let me know if it gets done or not.” KTC would make the decision and Ant would be happy with it.

With Erock however, Ants vaguery and lack of drive doesn’t make Erock go “Alright, time to take this and run with it and make it happen.” He’s just as indecisive and so NOTHING gets done. And then Ant blames Erock because he can’t be that guy who makes the right decisions spontaneously.
shit WHAT NOW?! WHAT NOW?!

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Wait, what is he even so fucking mad about?

Anthony: “Hey Erock. I got some tests done Friday and i’m still woozy from the drugs so I can’t do the show Monday.”
Erock: “Anthony can’t come in Monday because he’s getting some tests done.”

Where is the fucking miscommunication? How is it “ominous” if thats exactly what happened. Why would his family be worried if he were talking with them?
The miscommunication is Anthony still thinks he’s in show business. Anthony thinks he has to put on a show, and Erock was being honest. What Anthony doesn’t understand, is him not being honest is putting on a hilarious show for us. Somewhere there’s still truckers but they’re just sad faggots at this point and no longer apart of da sho.