• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It gets better, believe me.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Holy shit that sub. Fuckin clownworld.

Ugvhju.jpg

"Hey I'm a faggot but it doesn't seem quite obnoxious enough, what can I do?"
Hfhhffh.jpg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Aww. They’re kinda cute, but a sweater in Kenya in the summer? Honey, this season is about light fabrics and ventilation: embrace it.

At least their English composition skills are better than Fatrick’s.
They will get all the ventilation they need when Sgt major Ogamba Ogbundi finds out about this, homosexuality/sodomy is illegal in Kenya. lol

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Went from dollar store Jared Leto to a ridiculous embarrassment. Mom and dad on suicide watch.

If you truly didn’t feel like you were a man then why did you have a beard?
Whats even worse than beard is when they are still trying male angle and get manly type tattoos all over that looks real silly when they try to be a tranny

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
That picture is PERFECT for that post! I remember showing that picture to my wife and her sister some time ago - both of whom are left leaning - and they both used the word "fag" to describe him!

Even better is the fact that my youngest sister - in - law, who is a trollop who will bed just about anyone, dismissed Patrick with a simple "Eww".

Old Testament Sex God, y'all.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
That picture is PERFECT for that post! I remember showing that picture to my wife and her sister some time ago - both of whom are left leaning - and they both used the word "fag" to describe him!

Even better is the fact that my youngest sister - in - law, who is a trollop who will bed just about anyone, dismissed Patrick with a simple "Eww".

Old Testament Sex God, y'all.
I'm sure if the trollop met Tubby he would have won her over with his charm