• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

IS there such thing as a “GAY FACE”?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
We all know about the gay voice - Both scientifically and culturally. It is proven gay men speak with a different inflection than straight men and it’s present wether it’s slight or you’re a full on valley girl.

But Opie and Anthony used to bring up that their producer swore up and down there was such thing as a “gay face”.

Now personally I don’t know what the hell this means. I don’t think i’ve ever looked at someone and said they were gay just off of their face.

So what is a “gay face”? What celebrities do you assume are gay just on their face?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Interesting you ask because archaeological evidence suggests that the recently discovered hominid remains dug up in northern England belonging to "Busy" the Neanderthal could be the earliest confirmed homosexual skeletal remains ever found. The London museum has attempted to recreate with digital technology what this prehistoric gay looked like and came up with this amazing reconstruction.
Screenshot_20240511-203815.png

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Its not the face, its the grooming. A regular dude with perfectly done hair and foppish or impeccable dress is a dead giveaway now that 'metrosexualism' has run its course.

Extra points for a Gingus McDingus 19th century waxed moustache or bald with long beard like that Jack jewfag who was pretending to be Mr Get Pussy.
Regular dudes aren't putting in the effort to look like that, only dudes looking for dudes.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Yet he couldn’t even remember I posted a vocaroo of my voice…

The details are all wrong but you’re right. O&A shirt, yes, Dusty ass hair, yes, my face in the photo? No. Glasses on? No i think you’re confusing me with Turry
I'm just playing but maybe I'm confused, post another pic so I'm sure.

I'm just being a giggling fool & messing around... but is my memory playing tricks on me? you do wear glasses, right?

also ur hair's cool, I just had to say something