• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there another celebrity in the world who would do this?

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
1716052308305.png

I know she's wearing heals but Olivia Wilde is only 5'7"

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
View attachment 200168

I love how every single celebrity is uncomfortable and disturbed by his presence. Nice failing to fit in as a human, stupid.
Christina noticeably angled her body away from him to avoid contact. And dumb fuckin Norton just standing there with his stupid fucking arms. Fuckin creep should be slithering around a sewer.

And just look at his dumb fucking blue steel pose. This snivelling little fuckknuckle has practiced in the mirror for hours thinking that he’ll be able to pass off as a human with his shit eating grin.

Last edited:

lowend73

Forum Clout
It's not Gov't Mule, it says "Got Mule?", I hate him.
He’s insufferable. Ona would occasionally get a pretty cool musician on (Pepper Keenan, Walter Hayes, etc) and would just bomb it interview wise

It is funny how Anthony was so quick to comment on a musician, but would clam up and not mention his faggoty Karaoke.