• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Is Norton trying to piggy-back off of the tranny craze?" 4chin /tv/ board weighs in

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1702871139981.png

The guy taking PREP from taking dick in the ass is generally healthier than the Opster and a deathbed alcoholic, unlikely

1702871166568.png

Someone who conflates getting fucked by a tranny as "sex" also has a positive view of NATO's handling of killing Ukraine's future

I'm a little disappointed, it's mostly been talk of "He's been fucking tranny men for years" but missing the point that he's a worm trying to cash in on it now(arguably late)

Forum Clout
I like O&A /tv/ threads because you get people still clinging to the "Ant is BASED!" shit becoming more and more aggravated trying to defend his faggotry as time goes on. They still do it, but it's less "Hi OPIE XD" responses and more" Fucking fuck you, woke fucking faggot!" bursts of extreme anger right from the get go.
Triggered reddit fag, this thread isn't about Cumia, it's about JIM. Are you seriously that retarded? Go back to reddit where you copied your entire personality from.

Convict Wyzz

Shit poster/hole stretcher
Forum Clout
Someone posted a photo of Bailey Jay who is now a fat dude in a dress. I hope Jim's money turns Ragnar into a fatty really quick.

Bailey Jay is a total mess now. She looks like one of those old school transvestites who just wear makeup and women's clothes for fun and don't make any effort to look feminine. She's also a porker as you said.

Convict Wyzz

Shit poster/hole stretcher
Forum Clout
Wait are you serious? I was under the impression shemales aged like a fine wine...

It makes me laugh to think what Sue will look like at 40. It's one thing to be a little twinkish 25 year old tranny who appeals to people like nana. I can't imagine it's much fun once the wrinkles start showing and you realize you're just a mentally ill man who wears women's clothes. All due respect to the fella of course.

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Forum Clout
I like O&A /tv/ threads because you get people still clinging to the "Ant is BASED!" shit becoming more and more aggravated trying to defend his faggotry as time goes on. They still do it, but it's less "Hi OPIE XD" responses and more" Fucking fuck you, woke fucking faggot!" bursts of extreme anger right from the get go.
Sometimes when I get bored I'll just talk shit about Ant with my stealthygeekfan account on twitter. Inevitably around 3 or 4 of his ballwashers respond to me either in pm's or straight up reply tweeted just angry spitting vitriol. Saying stuff like "fucking faggot!! Tranny faggot kill yourself" etc.

They're too retarded to realize twitter still bans people for hate speech even with elon so I'll report them and get their accounts deleted for fun.

The best part is that they're too stupid to realize I'm fake and just fucking with pat but they're then defending the count and the worm who genuinely are faggots that love trannies.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
It makes me laugh to think what Sue will look like at 40. It's one thing to be a little twinkish 25 year old tranny who appeals to people like nana. I can't imagine it's much fun once the wrinkles start showing and you realize you're just a mentally ill man who wears women's clothes. All due respect to the fella of course.
I saw a photo of a guy I haven't seen since we were in high school together this week. He's mid 30s and he's just naturally filled out. Trannys turning in their teens have a big shock a coming