• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Cumia in the top 1%

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Of ugliest men in America?

IMG_2523.jpeg
IMG_2524.png

Jizz

Forum Clout
i always felt bad for AntH being an ugly dude. He had the talent to be a rockstar but just didn't have the looks. if he looked like anthony keidis rotgut would've been huge. i think that's why brother joe decided to get AntH into radio!

anth.jpg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I'm no Ryan Gosling when it comes to looks, but at least I don't look as painfully ugly as Anthony. I almost feel bad for the old queen.

G

I personally feel Sam and Norton are far uglier. Nana does have her moments where she looks ok. She’s just such a shape shifter she shifts into the ugly zone more often than a regular looking one.View attachment 175903
I hate to say it but Sam actually looks human since he shaved his head. But yeah Norton is far uglier than Nana. Nana has ugly, fucked up skin but Norton has disgusting bone structure and an ugly face.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He suited being a skinny little, baseball cap'd, goatee'd dweeb...

1.png
2.png

That's just naturally who he is. The second he started with the plugs, toilet bowl teeth and TRT shots to look "masculine" (and presumably more white), he morphed into nana. He's only gotten increasingly more hideous with each passing year since.