• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Intern Stevie from da show

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don’t care for Intern Stevie. He was a bore on the air and something was wrong with him. I’m all for on air trashing but the off air shit that was going on was fucked up. How are you kicking interns in the balls behind the scenes, and how does that constitute as hazing? It’s infuriating to hear this guy screaming on air, asking why this was done to him and demanding an apology. Travis acts like a worm and says he did apologize by framing it as a “mistake”. And Danny goes in to saying he deserved it. It’s funny to hear O&A shit their pants like “What the fuck is going on behind the scenes here? We should probably know so we don’t get fired.”

On the other hand, what the fuck else can you expect from the O&A show? If Steve were retarded and not a bear they’d be kicking him in the balls too but just resorted to fucking with them. It’s why Sam was such a blight on the show. He didn’t hire people who could make the show better, or who knew the show and would take the abuse, no, he picked literal retards who didn’t know the show and thus the abuse to be handed out.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I don’t care for Intern Stevie. He was a bore on the air and something was wrong with him. I’m all for on air trashing but the off air shit that was going on was fucked up. How are you kicking interns in the balls behind the scenes, and how does that constitute as hazing? It’s infuriating to hear this guy screaming on air, asking why this was done to him and demanding an apology. Travis acts like a worm and says he did apologize by framing it as a “mistake”. And Danny goes in to saying he deserved it. It’s funny to hear O&A shit their pants like “What the fuck is going on behind the scenes here? We should probably know so we don’t get fired.”

On the other hand, what the fuck else can you expect from the O&A show? If Steve were retarded and not a bear they’d be kicking him in the balls too but just resorted to fucking with them. It’s why Sam was such a blight on the show. He didn’t hire people who could make the show better, or who knew the show and would take the abuse, no, he picked literal retards who didn’t know the show and thus the abuse to be handed out.
Are you defending travis kicking stevie in the balls? I get that o&a was supposed to be some crazy place to work but I don’t blame stevie at all for being furious about that. That’s a bit worse than hazing, plus it’s not s frathouse so that shouldn’t have been tolerated. Travis was such a little cunt about it and it’s shocking he didn’t get fired.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Are you defending travis kicking stevie in the balls? I get that o&a was supposed to be some crazy place to work but I don’t blame stevie at all for being furious about that. That’s a bit worse than hazing, plus it’s not s frathouse so that shouldn’t have been tolerated. Travis was such a little cunt about it and it’s shocking he didn’t get fired.
They also took Stevie's phone and other cell phones of the interns and dialed 911 from them and then handed them back to the interns. As well as taking stuff from their backpacks like their schoolwork or whatever and hiding it or throwing it away. They would also send interns out to places that were insanely far away just to waste their time. And they would have the interns make endless food runs for staff when none of the back office was even doing work.

And this was not even stuff like vandalizing their clothes. Basically bullying them into doing humiliating stuff like wearing a doodie hat or allowing someone to puke into their mouth for an internship. It was amazing that O&A lasted as long as they did on satellite radio before being fired.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
They also took Stevie's phone and other cell phones of the interns and dialed 911 from them and then handed them back to the interns. As well as taking stuff from their backpacks like their schoolwork or whatever and hiding it or throwing it away. They would also send interns out to places that were insanely far away just to waste their time. And they would have the interns make endless food runs for staff when none of the back office was even doing work.

And this was not even stuff like vandalizing their clothes. Basically bullying them into doing humiliating stuff like wearing a doodie hat or allowing someone to puke into their mouth for an internship. It was amazing that O&A lasted as long as they did on satellite radio before being fired.
I can’t help but find o&a partially to blame for the rapid onset of pc faggotry everywhere. I feel like companies saw how the show went to shit and decided to go way in the opposite direction. But maybe I’m overestimating o&a’s relevance

Forum Clout
I can’t help but find o&a partially to blame for the rapid onset of pc faggotry everywhere. I feel like companies saw how the show went to shit and decided to go way in the opposite direction. But maybe I’m overestimating o&a’s relevance
The Chris Jericho fight was the closest thing they got to any genuine "mainstream" attention since the satellite transition, and even that wasn't much.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The Chris Jericho fight was the closest thing they got to any genuine "mainstream" attention since the satellite transition, and even that wasn't much.
Anthony Weiner? Chris Kyle? Jimmy Snuka? Assault on the Media? Bill Burr in Philly? Cake Stomp (multiple times)? Imus Firing? Rick Delgado Tsunami Song? Sharon Osbourne goofing on Susan Boyle? Paris Hilton interview?

There were a ton of random moments that got them national or international press. The Chris Kyle trial mentioned them over and over. Jesse Venture is forever tied to them as well. It was because of their show that that entire thing even got started.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Anthony Weiner? Chris Kyle? Jimmy Snuka? Assault on the Media? Bill Burr in Philly? Cake Stomp (multiple times)? Imus Firing? Rick Delgado Tsunami Song? Sharon Osbourne goofing on Susan Boyle? Paris Hilton interview?

There were a ton of random moments that got them national or international press. The Chris Kyle trial mentioned them over and over. Jesse Venture is forever tied to them as well. It was because of their show that that entire thing even got started.
Nah, whenever any of those big news stories hit, O&A were barely mentioned if at all. People knew the Chris Kyle and Anthony Weiner drama, but no one knew or cared what show it started on.

O&A were irrelevant losers who couldn’t generate any real heat for themselves and it was always hilarious.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

All this shit and I have never ever seen them talked about by normies.

In the 9 years I've known they've existed, I heard one dude at a party bring them up and saw one guy named Chip Chipperson in a TF2 game.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
All this shit and I have never ever seen them talked about by normies.

In the 9 years I've known they've existed, I heard one dude at a party bring them up and saw one guy named Chip Chipperson in a TF2 game.
One of my favorite things was when a celebrity would reveal something on DA SHOW, then sometime lever relay the same info on a different show. Only for it to make the news after THAT radio appearance. I love how O&A (especially Opie) would get pissed about ghst.