• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In the words of Faggot Norton, fucking ooof.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://mobile.twitter.com/JimNorton/status/1454549132962680835[/URL]

It's really sad when you think about it. This is a 53 year old "man" who lives alone, filmed this and put it out there as promotion after 30 years of supposedly being a comic. He used to really make me laugh sometimes. What happened?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
More pathetic fans - Norton or Nana?
Extremely tough call here....Norton paid for a viking transexual to fly across continents and took prep before being anally smashed by a 6'3" dude in a blonde wig. Anthony paid for fake tits for a man and lived with him for who knows how long while being sodomized repeatedly. Both of them are extreme faggots. I could honestly not imagine being a fan of either of even wanting to be near them.

I remember in the early and mid 2000s thinking that O&A would be fun to hang out with and have a beer or go to a party with them. But now you realize that Anthony and Norton would have to fake being straight around the fans. And would be basically foaming at the mouth to ask people if they want gay sex and to secretly hook up. Norton would not be able to drink or do anything athletic. Anthony could not do anything athletic as well. Having to be out in public for these closet faggots must have been torture. Anthony did not bomb at that roast.

These guys were amazing at projecting themselves to be different people on the radio. Late 20s, why? I can't believe I thought that either of them were even 1% straight.

Forum Clout
I listened to 2 mins of Jim & Sam for the first time since it started today. How did they make a new GAYER intro song?

But hey, genuine Jimmy is happy talking to 5% of his original audience. He did after all overcome having a drink and crying once when he was 19.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
But hey, genuine Jimmy is happy talking to 5% of his original audience. He did after all overcome having a drink and crying once when he was 19.
5%? From their peak I would honestly be shocked if they are hitting even 1% of their total audience when they were on both satellite and terrestrial.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Norton does "cringe" or anti humour or whatever you call it now but that alone. It's hacky easy stuff isn't it?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
More pathetic fans - Norton or Nana?

I would say nana because his fans are more cultish. Jimmy fans are just dumb and enjoy repetitive shit like Chip but nana's fans think they're part of some army and have to defend his honor by bashing Opie on every single O&A video on YouTube.