• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being such a shitty cunt you go to your coworkers wedding and don’t even get him a fucking GIFT.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
And your excuse is to sashay, giggle and titter on your basement show going “I uhhhh heheheehe look…i, hehehehe, i uhhh, I am NOT a good friend!”

WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT PROUDLY YOU FUCKING DEADBEAT PIECE OF SHIT?
No, his excuse was “why are you made at me being a piece of shit when you’ve got two kids and a wife?”
The one common thread thoughout Nana’s life has been the inability to take responsibility. It wasn’t his fault he left school with a shite education and ended ip in a job he hated, wasn’t his fault he ended up married to a nagging Ron Perlman with tits and it wasn’t his fault he got divorced, it wasn’t his fault he didn’t hire a decent lawyer and got fucked in the divorce. The thread goes upto it not being his fault he got fired for going on a racist twitter tirade after being caught taking creep shots and it was obviously Opies fault for not throwing his job away too

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
No, his excuse was “why are you made at me being a piece of shit when you’ve got two kids and a wife?”
The one common thread thoughout Nana’s life has been the inability to take responsibility. It wasn’t his fault he left school with a shite education and ended ip in a job he hated, wasn’t his fault he ended up married to a nagging Ron Perlman with tits and it wasn’t his fault he got divorced, it wasn’t his fault he didn’t hire a decent lawyer and got fucked in the divorce. The thread goes upto it not being his fault he got fired for going on a racist twitter tirade after being caught taking creep shots and it was obviously Opies fault for not throwing his job away too
Its fucking insane that Jim and Anthonys arguments always boiled down to looking up to Opie as a father figure savior. When Jim and Opie argued and Opie said “Stop doing the show then.” Jim goes “YOU GO UP AND TALK TO MANAGEMENT AND FIGURE OUT WHERE THEY CAN PUT ME OK I DONT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM LIKE THAT!” or Anthony on his firing: “IT WAS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO TALK TO MANAGEMENT I HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM!” Who’s fucking fault is that, funsters? In there world Gregg literally should have done everything for them even when they were backstabbing him out of a career and trying to mentally break them.

The most stunning lack of responsibility is the FH Rileys incident. Anthony refuses to wait for a table and starts live tweeting his displeasure because he’s a nigger. When Opie angrily texts him, this is not his fault, Opie just needs to chill! When Opie doesn’t look at him on air, what a fucking gyurrrl! He should ignore I trashed his family on twitter! And when Opie got the text meant for Jim? WELL YOU WERENT FUCKING LOOKING AT ME SO WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO BUT COMPLAIN TO OUR COWORKER??? YOU WANT ME TO TALK ABOUT OUR ISSUES??? HOW ABOUT YOU TALK ABOUT OUR ISSUES!!!!