• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine Being a Compound Media Subscriber...

Forum Clout
The main reason these dopes fork over money from their trucking paychecks is the Nana show. Now, there's been no Nana for weeks and, potentially, there won't be for maybe a month or more.

- Are they unsubscribing?
- Asking for a refund?
- Enjoying whatever other shows are on there? All I know is that bandana dude, Geno. No idea who else has a show. Does that pregnant horse face chick have one?

- Do you for see a class action lawsuit?

Forum Clout
The main reason these dopes fork over money from their trucking paychecks is the Nana show. Now, there's been no Nana for weeks and, potentially, there won't be for maybe a month or more.

- Asking for a refund?
- Enjoying whatever other shows are on there? All I know is that bandana dude, Geno. No idea who else has a show. Does that pregnant horse face chick have one?

IMG_6330.png

Insert $8.95 monthly. Thank you.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

- Asking for a refund?

85% of the people that post here have a membership

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Forum Clout
I might tune in to ant once in a while if it was free. I doubt the other shows on compound are any good. Youtube shows me a live stream of jim and sam every day and I haven't clicked it in over a year.
The last time I listened is when Ant would upload a weekly recap free pod. That's it. I mostly don't like pods that only feature one person, even if I like them. I'd rather have the pod be like a hang or a cellar table.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
85% of the people that post here have a membership
I have never, ever had a membership to Compound Media.

I actually think as insane as we are here, the vast majority of us would never stoop this low.

I do extend an olive branch to those who subscribed day 1 thinking that Ant was going to build something. But if they had a subscription for more than a year, they're dead to me.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Forum Clout
I have never, ever had a membership to Compound Media.

I actually think as insane as we are here, the vast majority of us would never stoop this low.

I do extend an olive branch to those who subscribed day 1 thinking that Ant was going to build something. But if they had a subscription for more than a year, they're dead to me.
I torrented the first 6 episodes or so. I wasn't gonna give him a nickel.
Way too many funsters get Ant gossip too fast not to subscribe. They are legion

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Most of the shows get posted to YouTube after. They’re awful. Truly awful. The only show people watch is Anthony. I’m sure he only keeps the others going so he has drinking buddies and can keep up the delusion that compound media was a good idea

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Even if Nana ever fully cancels the network, they will keep charging every credit card number they have for the rest of time if those ball washers don't dispute the charge. Most of his fans will probably willing let him do that to them until the card expires.

cachorro

Forum Clout

- Asking for a refund?

They all wanna fuck gummz so she’s the golden goose keeping this ship afloat

Forum Clout
My point: Imagine being a Compound Media Subscriber because of one show and that show doesn't air for two months. Are you expecting a refund or do you genuinely think the fill-in hosts are worth your hard earned cash?

I can't see any reasonable person not canceling until Nana returns. It would be stupid not to, correct?

Thinking that his subscribers have some level of financial intelligence, I think it would be logical to assume CM is going to be shredding subscribers and will soon be in financial ruin.