• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

IMAGES THAT WILL GIVE ANTHONY A HEART ATTACK 2/2628219191

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_4378.jpeg

MOTHERS FUCKING CUNT DICK BAG !!!!!!! DIVERSITY HIRE!!!!!!!
IMG_4379.jpeg

:image_9253:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What does NASA even do anymore? Grats to the nig no BS, but I am out of the space loop.
Lol thats the funny thing. From what I understand most space and rocketship shit is privately owned..where theres usually more nigs than the government. So Anthonys whole point about NASA being black doesn’t even matter. I think all their space exploration consists of is ISS shit but i could be wrong

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Lol thats the funny thing. From what I understand most space and rocketship shit is privately owned..where theres usually more nigs than the government. So Anthonys whole point about NASA being black doesn’t even matter. I think all their space exploration consists of is ISS shit but i could be wrong
As long as they aren't as tarded as that one women who almost drilled through the ISS's hull I am sure things will be fine.