• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I'm still hilarious"

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
1682897691795.png

Nice letting a race of people dictate every waking moment of your miserable life, stupid.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Nice letting a race of people dictate every waking moment of your miserable life, stupid.
Its like its the first think that crosses his mind. " How can take a shot at the blacks in my next comment?" Of all things a plug for a mcdonalds app and he has blacks on his mind. Id laugh if he gets his ass kicked in SC by a bunch of whites and he has nobody to share his hate for blacks with.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Its like its the first think that crosses his mind. " How can take a shot at the blacks in my next comment?" Of all things a plug for a mcdonalds app and he has blacks on his mind. Id laugh if he gets his ass kicked in SC by a bunch of whites and he has nobody to share his hate for blacks with.
“Hey man what does Mcdonalds have to do with niggers? Why do you always shoehorn them in everywhere”

Shoehorn??? I SHOEHORN???? GO SCREWWWEWWWWW !!!!! GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER I DONT FUCKIN SHOEHORN EVERYTHING! I FUCKIN RESPOND HONESTLY TO SEEING BLACK PEOPLE SHOEHORNING THEIR WAY INTO FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!! SO DONT TELL ME I’M SHOEHORNING YOU LIBERAL PC DICKBAG!!!!! SORRY I’M HONEST AND TELL FACTS ABOUT RACIAL DISCUSSION IN SOCIETY! SORRY! God….I’m tired of this fuckin white guilt! Ugh! WHItE gUilT…….YOU FUCKERS CANT ACKNOWLEDGE RACE HONESTLY BECAUSE YOU’RE AFRAID OF BEING LABELLED A “RACIST”?!?!? WELL I’M NOT! AND ITS NOT RACIST ITS CALLED THE TRRUUUUUUUUUTH AND YOU ARENT GONNA GET 100% OF WHITEY TO COWTOW TO YOUR BLACK ASS!!!! GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCKING TELLING ME I SHOEHORN YOUR FUCKING PEOPLE SHOEHORN THEMSELVES INTO EVERY CIVIL SOCIETY AND THINK YOU DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW THE FUCKING LAWS!!!! MAYBE IF YOU JUST FUCKING BEHAVED I WOULDNT TALK ABOUT IT SO MUCH!!!!! But oh yeah! No responsibility! It’s all whiteys fault! Sorry, i’m just such a racist for…pointing out that black people fight a lot. Yeah, i’m the racist. Because of what i said.

:image_9253:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“Hey man what does Mcdonalds have to do with niggers? Why do you always shoehorn them in everywhere”

Shoehorn??? I SHOEHORN???? GO SCREWWWEWWWWW !!!!! GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER I DONT FUCKIN SHOEHORN EVERYTHING! I FUCKIN RESPOND HONESTLY TO SEEING BLACK PEOPLE SHOEHORNING THEIR WAY INTO FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!! SO DONT TELL ME I’M SHOEHORNING YOU LIBERAL PC DICKBAG!!!!! SORRY I’M HONEST AND TELL FACTS ABOUT RACIAL DISCUSSION IN SOCIETY! SORRY! God….I’m tired of this fuckin white guilt! Ugh! WHItE gUilT…….YOU FUCKERS CANT ACKNOWLEDGE RACE HONESTLY BECAUSE YOU’RE AFRAID OF BEING LABELLED A “RACIST”?!?!? WELL I’M NOT! AND ITS NOT RACIST ITS CALLED THE TRRUUUUUUUUUTH AND YOU ARENT GONNA GET 100% OF WHITEY TO COWTOW TO YOUR BLACK ASS!!!! GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCKING TELLING ME I SHOEHORN YOUR FUCKING PEOPLE SHOEHORN THEMSELVES INTO EVERY CIVIL SOCIETY AND THINK YOU DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW THE FUCKING LAWS!!!! MAYBE IF YOU JUST FUCKING BEHAVED I WOULDNT TALK ABOUT IT SO MUCH!!!!! But oh yeah! No responsibility! It’s all whiteys fault! Sorry, i’m just such a racist for…pointing out that black people fight a lot. Yeah, i’m the racist. Because of what i said.

:image_9253:
This just made me think, isn’t it funny that Ant always complains he can never have honest conversations about race yet whenever someone tries to have an honest conversation about the fact that he is a racist he fucking loses his mind and starts screaming?

Forum Clout
"NIGGER!" screeched Andy Espresso, for no particular reason. It was a regular day, mundane, nothing special going on, and Andy was scrolling through his gay Twitter feed absentmindedly, pausing to scream "NIGGER!" a few times a minute, for no particular reason other than he didn't like them. "NIGGER!". "NIGGER!". "NIGGER!", he squealed, until the word lost all meaning. Then, on his Twitter feed, he saw a video clip of a gang of Negro youth wilding in some city. "NIGGER!", he lisped, leaping to his feet. He began to frantically tweet..."NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER!". Then he sat back down, and finally relaxed, knowing his day's work was complete.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Imagine him without his phone, just saying these tweets out loud sitting on a park bench or in his room alone, it legitimately seems like the ravings of a wetbrained goblin. Even if you're a fan of his or very, very racist, this has got to be annoying at this point.

And then there's the fact that when he's around blacks he can't help but be on his best behavior, lest Sheba the Streetbeast hear tell of his antics and smashes in his chiclets.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
This dumb nigger Cumia makes me feel like i live in paradise. Not once has a race riot occurred to me at any McDonalds/lunchbreak spot ive been to in damn near a year. And I work all over Virginia. He chooses to be “outraged”. Oh yeah and i live with black people that are a million times more civilized than all of the cumias put together, easily.