• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m starting to like this guy

Forum Clout
Back in the latter half of the 1990s, I had two chance encounters with Stuttering John, both at a NJ rock club. Both times, he passed close by me, and what made those encounters noteworthy was the fact that John smells. Like really, really bad. I'd describe it as BO, with hints of unwashed ass and pants shit. It was overwhelming to a point where everyone in the immediate vicinity turned to see who the fuck smelled so bad. Eye-watering. He's a complete retard, a filthy, disgusting retard.

Forum Clout
Back in the latter half of the 1990s, I had two chance encounters with Stuttering John, both at a NJ rock club. Both times, he passed close by me, and what made those encounters noteworthy was the fact that John smells. Like really, really bad. I'd describe it as BO, with hints of unwashed ass and pants shit. It was overwhelming to a point where everyone in the immediate vicinity turned to see who the fuck smelled so bad. Eye-watering. He's a complete retard, a filthy, disgusting retard.
Why anyone even pretended to like him after he left the Stern Show is beyond me.

Forum Clout
I love when he goes off on Nana. Being insulted by Stuttering John seems to get in his craw more than an entire night of our best chat messages.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
The truly funny aspect of it all is that after all these years, John is still more "famous" than Nana is, was, or ever will be. Way more people remember John than they do Nana.
John is a dummy there's no disputing this, however he has accomplished more than Nana for sure. He was actually the announcer for the tonight show. Sure this man failed upwards so many times it is ridiculous and all of his success is because of Howard. But still to this day John is more famous.