• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm So Confused... Maybe Nikki Norton Can Explain?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Seriously, is the cervix where our cocks slide in and out? Honestly, I don't know. I can't imagine I'm the only dope on here.
No thats the vagina. The cervix is the part your dick hits when you go in too deep. Its like the door to the uterus which performs the birth functions etc.

That being said, fake women who get their dicks lopped off and have a hole put in don’t have “cervixes”. They can’t get cervical cancer. They can get infections in their open flesh wound or even cancer grow there but its not cervical cancer. This isn’t helping anybody.

Forum Clout
No thats the vagina. The cervix is the part your dick hits when you go in too deep. Its like the door to the uterus which performs the birth functions etc.

That being said, fake women who get their dicks lopped off and have a hole put in don’t have “cervixes”. They can’t get cervical cancer. They can get infections in their open flesh wound or even cancer grow there but its not cervical cancer. This isn’t helping anybody.
Thank you for explaining! So, when I'm fingering a chick and I get all the way in there, that back end spongy area is the cervix?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
How much longer must this go on?

1717963349521.png