• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'M HAVING FUN AND THEY HATE IT

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-08-17 at 11.15.26 AM.png

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I've never heard a grown man use the term "fun" so much. Especially an elderly man in his 60s. He's having FUN doing radio again. He's having FUN without Opie. He's having so much FUN at dabblecon. He's having FUN out to eat with his gf at Red Lobster and we HATE that.

"Fun" is something you ask about when a kid comes back from summer camp, not anything a 65 year old ghoul should be discussing

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I've never heard a grown man use the term "fun" so much. Especially an elderly man in his 60s. He's having FUN doing radio again. He's having FUN without Opie. He's having so much FUN at dabblecon. He's having FUN out to eat with his gf at Red Lobster and we HATE that.

"Fun" is something you ask about when a kid comes back from summer camp, not anything a 65 year old ghoul should be discussing
Sounds like you hate it that he's having fun.

:colin_sm:

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout

FUN when he's sending gifts to another man who he thinks is a 14 year old girl. FUN when he's speculating how low he'd go (9 in case you forgot).

Nana just loooooves her FUN! :image_4764: