• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m Black, Gay and Jewish - Is this a safe space?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
esther-ku-celebrity-fashion-photographer-sergio-garcia-photography-2.jpg

I would enjoy eating Esther's sideways pussy

Forum Clout
I’m a longtime fan of Opie, Anthony, Jimmy and Sam. My favorite guest ever was Esther Ku. I have been searching high and low for a group of diehards like myself and someone suggested this was the place to be. I am sure you will welcome me with open arms and we can engage in a politically correct discourse free of any racism or antisemitism.

Sure, why not?

What's your favorite Patrice appearance?

Bonus: Ever try dat MUNCHIELAND CHOP CHEE...from Queens?

Last edited:

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
I’m a longtime fan of Opie, Anthony, Jimmy and Sam. My favorite guest ever was Esther Ku. I have been searching high and low for a group of diehards like myself and someone suggested this was the place to be. I am sure you will welcome me with open arms and we can engage in a politically correct discourse free of any racism or antisemitism.
There’s some chuds, but they’re only here for that pat faggot…
Just don’t be a total bitch and you’ll be fine pat.

Forum Clout

On this board we're actually extremely anti gay, black and Jew issuesWAIT A MINUTE!