• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Im at sullivans...no cumia

Forum Clout
Hate to break this to you but he’s in SC this week getting roughed up by good old boys. But you wouldn’t have known that as he’s he’s been nigger-posting all day and night per usual.

Maybe if you’re lucky you can catch this guy;
A3D3831E-7869-453D-BF0D-5AA79A2C0E74.jpeg

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Hate to break this to you but he’s in SC this week getting roughed up by good old boys. But you wouldn’t have known that as he’s he’s been nigger-posting all day and night per usual.

View attachment 124049
I want to save the cat, the sheer horror on the poor cat's face. It's sick, people like Geno and Nana are allowed to have pets.

G

View attachment 124049
Why would he be at the bar if Nana isn't there to buy the drinks? Geno ain't got no money.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Why would he be at the bar if Nana isn't there to buy the drinks? Geno ain't got no money.
That’s why Geno invites fans to hang with him at Sullivan’s. Remember that time he booked their banquet room and left someone else with the bill after the event didn’t happen? I’m fuzzy on the details but I think another Cumpound personality paid for it and Geno never reimbursed them.