If you thought Hughzy was a retarded-nana-ball-washer...wait until you cop a load of

He was on the latest MLC and dropped more bombs than Russia in Chechnya
1674998123910.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
Stevie Lew? He was the one who was banned from CM after breaking Nana's shitty studio desk while assaulting ESD
Yeah, that's him. The guy who made Dave woman-scream "CALL THE COPS! CALL THE COPS! CALL THE COPS!" while he literally hid behind Big A like a frightened child. I remember it really well because it was fucking hilarious to see how quickly ESD melted down into a hysterical pussy when threatened with violence. He wasn't doing a bit either, he was fucking terrified of some gangly bald faggot having a tantrum.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Yeah, that's him. The guy who made Dave woman-scream "CALL THE COPS! CALL THE COPS! CALL THE COPS!" while he literally hid behind Big A like a frightened child. I remember it really well because it was fucking hilarious to see how quickly ESD melted down into a hysterical pussy when threatened with violence. He wasn't doing a bit either, he was fucking terrified of some gangly bald faggot having a tantrum.
was he the same fella that ruined the booking bobo bit? i think i recognize that name

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Stevie Lew is okay.....I thought this thread was going to be about Ray DeVito

"you don't get it....he acts that way because it's his gimmick"

No- that nigga legit retarded