• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If Patrice was alive

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
Would he be standing alongside Colin and Stanhope? Admittedly, he’s overly venerated no question. But his specials stand up considering that stand up (say it again, stupid) in general is a pretty shitty form of entertainment and has been for at least thirty years with a few exceptions.

He was honestly one of the best ideas OnA ever had despite every indicator otherwise. Flood the show with talent and see what pops up. Even Vos (appearing at Morris Plains, NJ December 13, tickets still on sale), DiPaolo (mediocre on his own at best) Jim, a solid third mic when he wanted to be and you’d come up with a solid listen.

Gaslighting the worm about definitely not being gay, slamming Nana for his racial hang ups all the while attempting to avoid being big footed by Gregg. He was almost always the best in the room.

The Black Philip Show was admittedly a dud but then again that was more an SNL skit driven into the ground than anything else. Patrice reviewing movies as a radio bit as hilarious as that was would have gotten old too. ‘Who da fuck built da bat cave?!’

To put it to task: the man brought Katt Williams style reality to a large group of Hollywood relationship warped potential white incels. I realize the fat fuck ate himself to death. But convince me otherwise he didn’t prevent at least several mass shootings (in Minecraft or whatever I’m not joking) from sexually frustrated crazy people.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
If he was still alive he’d have most likely become a self-important faggot like chappelle and he probably would’ve released one or two more good specials before he came a “modern day philosopher” type comic aka someone that goes on stage and doesn’t tell jokes but is somehow still considered a comedian.

Also a strong possibility he would’ve been canceled for serving time in prison for rape, even though he always maintained his innocence. He could’ve also just gotten popular for a bit then gone back to relative obscurity but still making decent money on the road. To me there’s no chance he would’ve become an A-list comic.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
If he was still alive he’d have most likely become a self-important faggot like chappelle and he probably would’ve released one or two more good specials before he came a “modern day philosopher” type comic aka someone that goes on stage and doesn’t tell jokes but is somehow still considered a comedian.

Also a strong possibility he would’ve been canceled for serving time in prison for rape, even though he always maintained his innocence. He could’ve also just gotten popular for a bit then gone back to relative obscurity but still making decent money on the road. To me there’s no chance he would’ve become an A-list comic.
Yeah, I hate the way he’s become or more accurately been made to be this Buddha of comedians. Louie and Dave have gone down somewhat though not identical roads. Chapelle has gone from not necessarily losing his mind to pontificating on a stool about how the trannies are being mean to him.

Louie has just gotten too weird for me. I could take his lectures as long as he was funny. I loved when he made a surprise return though. I bombed the fuck out of Reddit with his leaked surprise stand up when he came back.

As for Patrice being canceled he had too big a fan base much like Dave but probably not as rabid. Wouldn’t have mattered. He would have wound up someplace once shock jocks had been dispersed.

A podcast would have been great with the right guests.

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
At the time of his death he was working on a show and there was a comment that he was taking feedback well- this is opposed to every other Patrice story where he screwed multiple opportunities (eg being the father on I hate Chris and ruining that opportunity), I think that suggests he was learning to change and was maybe willing to work within the system and be aware of his need to serve it (he also pissed off Spike Lee but Lee was being a bit of a bitch). If he'd survived I wonder if the real question would be Would he still be with Von? I assume his fetish stuff grew out of having a barely functional dick, then there are the stories of him trying to eat differently to lose weight all of which failed. If he wasn't cancelled for the rape time he'd be as edgy as Burr and just as integrated within the mainstream - I'm not entirely convinced the rape charge would wipe out his career - look at Aziz Ansari, all you have to do is marry a white woman and have the right politics and boom, apparently trying to enact FacialAbuse scenes on a girl you just met is A-Ok if you do as you're told. Elephant is great until the last bit about dogs/animals and I think Mr P holds up for his brilliant use of crowd work "Get your spear Tolu!"

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Nigga, you ponder the gayest shit
Well... Von did say she was a 'successful comedian' before her relationship with Patrice (apparently she was a 'star' who took a backseat to support his career- cause he so clearly needed her support), and all of Patrice's pro-male advice about treating 'bitches like ho's' seemed to apply to every female other than the one who controlled his life - Burr is Nia's bitch and we've all seen how that went, Patrice was gonna have to face either being a bitch or telling his bitch to fuck off, I think the path he chose would have influenced his career pretty strongly.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Even if he had a magic pill that cured obesity, people seldom change, and celebrities are probably the least likely with all their narcissism and neuroticism.
He'd probably be a tier above Vos and Kelly but below Burr and Louis, still too stubborn to play the Hollywood game (based). Still getting mid single mothers and pawning it off as pimping.
I hate the "I'd love to see Patrice's opinion on [racial issue.]" Reddit-tier opining. He'd probably be in some unique middle ground on issues which, in today's climate, isn't enough anymore without choosing a polarized side, and he'd be buried simultaneously for being woke and an uncle tom.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Well... Von did say she was a 'successful comedian' before her relationship with Patrice (apparently she was a 'star' who took a backseat to support his career- cause he so clearly needed her support), and all of Patrice's pro-male advice about treating 'bitches like ho's' seemed to apply to every female other than the one who controlled his life - Burr is Nia's bitch and we've all seen how that went, Patrice was gonna have to face either being a bitch or telling his bitch to fuck off, I think the path he chose would have influenced his career pretty strongly.
Sounds good