• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If O&A were getting ~$5M a year in 2002, Rogan making ~$100M now doesn't seem outrageous at all

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
~$5M each*
Whether you like Rogan or not, the guy is a part of the national conversation all the time and a household name. O and A were big among young males in the northeast.

I don't deny that for a mid level comic, an O and A appearance would change your life and move tickets. Joe can bring someone on from any industry and make them millionaires overnight.

Were o and a overpaid or is Joe underpaid ?

Last edited:

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
~$5M each*
Whether you like Rogan or not, the guy is a part of the national conversation all the time and a household name. O and A were big among young males in the northeast.

I don't deny that for a mid level comic, an O and A appearance would change your life and move tickets. Joe can bring someone on from any industry and make them millionaires overnight.

Were o and a overpaid or is Joe underpaid ?

Waiting for Ben Dovid to reply and explain inflation.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Rogan's contract isn't even close to $100 million if you read the fine print. You want to talk bloated radio contracts look at Stern.
Sterns contract is entirely fair. 100 billion dollars a year for broadcasting 3 days out of the year? He has like 7-11 million listeners. His success is unrivaled. Everybody rips him off too. They just hate because he’s the KING OF MEDIA.

Fucking yuck.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Sterns contract is entirely fair. 100 billion dollars a year for broadcasting 3 days out of the year? He has like 7-11 million listeners. His success is unrivaled. Everybody rips him off too. They just hate because he’s the KING OF MEDIA.

Fucking yuck.
Stern, Sports and truckers are what is keeping SXM still in business. Stern is primarily used for stock prices cause to boomers and xers with the kind of disposable income they would have been the ones to either buy or keep their shares of the stock cause they were largely his audience or he’s a known brand. I don’t think it’ll work anymore as being on that platform has sunk him into obscurity and he’s not doing anything to grow his audience behind a paywall and basically being semi retired. They’re not industry leaders or innovators in any sense and I wouldn’t be shocked that they resign him again for another contract.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Stern, Sports and truckers are what is keeping SXM still in business.
That and they have a bunch of channels for boomer music, which is especially important since a lot of new cars don't have CD players and oldfaggots don't know you can stream music. At least that's the case with my dad. Probably best he isn't taking his eyes off the road trying to find the next motown or ted nugent song he's thinking of.