• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If Joe Rogan were actually a fan of O&A he would have Master Po on as a guest.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
IMG_6624.jpeg

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
He has mentioned him on the show before. He brings him up as an example of martial arts frauds lol. I think more than once.

Po is my favorite character from the show ever. I sometimes have to remind myself he was only there for a few years because his pathological lying and stupidity made such an impression on me that it feels like he was there for the whole ride.

The funniest part to me is he's a big fat fuck now. Not only was he never a real martial artist, he wasn't even all that fit. He continues posting old videos of himself from two decades ago on his YT channel, when in reality he looks like this:

1000001592.png

He's got some big ol beefers now.

Forum Clout
It would be funny if he finally got in a fight and someone just shot him.

I don't like Rogan but to his credit, I think even he once said, "if someone wants to fight you, just run away."

Martial arts is fun (I guess?) and is a good way to keep in shape (well apparently not since Po is fat) but in a world where everyone has a compact 9mm in their pocket, it's criminally irresponsible to advise people to stand there and trade blows with an assailant.

Especially if you're a woman. If a man is menacing you, shoot him in the forehead. Blow his brains out. Don't listen to this tae kwon do nonsense.

Also I can't help but notice that martial arts is only practiced by 8-year-olds and mega ultra retards.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
It would be funny if he finally got in a fight and someone just shot him.

I don't like Rogan but to his credit, I think even he once said, "if someone wants to fight you, just run away."

Martial arts is fun (I guess?) and is a good way to keep in shape (well apparently not since Po is fat) but in a world where everyone has a compact 9mm in their pocket, it's criminally irresponsible to advise people to stand there and trade blows with an assailant.

Especially if you're a woman. If a man is menacing you, shoot him in the forehead. Blow his brains out. Don't listen to this tae kwon do nonsense.

Also I can't help but notice that martial arts is only practiced by 8-year-olds and mega ultra retards.
It's the real reason why Samurais banned guns from entering Japan...Guns made them and their training obsolete

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This would be very niche but I'd like to see someone introduce a YouTube channel where they interview people from the old shock jock radio days. People from O&A, R&F, Stern etc. Po wasn't a favourite of mine on O&A at all but I'd listen to him be interviewed in 2024 about what he's up to now, what his thoughts are on O&A splitting up etc.

Al Dukes started doing this a few years ago. But it should be continued with new episodes going over things until everything is covered. Like how fat faggot Conrad Peterson does with wrestling

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Al Dukes started doing this a few years ago. But it should be continued with new episodes going over things until everything is covered. Like how fat faggot Conrad Peterson does with wrestling

You mean Conrad Thompson?

Fucking hate that guy. No wonder he's related to Ric Flair, even if it's just by marriage. Fat Fuck is a con artist.

I don't even mind Bruce Pritchard's show, but Conrad adds nothing to it.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
You mean Conrad Thompson?

Fucking hate that guy. No wonder he's related to Ric Flair, even if it's just by marriage. Fat Fuck is a con artist.

I don't even mind Bruce Pritchard's show, but Conrad adds nothing to it.

Yes, The DMAN has been hating on Conrad for years, and sometimes on this very site. He stinks and is embarrassing.