• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'd forgot just how vicious this fight was

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-07-07 204217.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Genuinely the most brutal user head to head I've seen on here or the old sub. I felt uncomfortable reading some of them, in between wiping away tears of laughter. Women are capable of much more wounding verbal barbs when the gloves come off.
Never fuck with

-Black women
-White woman with a semblance of popularity
-Gay men

You’ll hear insults you’ve never even dreamed of. The type you need a rape shower after.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
Bam got her really good with the "trad wife w/o kids" uppercut. Definitely the best intra-board fight ever. Same as @TorpidSloth, part of me was so uncomfortable and the other part couldn't stop laughing.
Moments of it almost felt like something I shouldn't be hearing. Like eavesdropping on a very personal slagging match between two people who knew each other well but were both strangers to me. Then you remembered the context and laughed