• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wish I was with Alena

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I would arguably make a better husband than Jim

Sure i couldn’t take her on vacations or anything but i would enjoy her music and dance with her

Maybe even kiss you ?

I’m gay
Nikki is not an attractive "woman" sure I'll admit he looks better since he shaved his face down, but there's still something off, maybe it's the horse cock

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
S8FxO.gif

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You just jerked off to him didn't you?
To be sherious folskh i was watching Jim Nortons instagram story showing off Alenas “shitty music taste” and its literally just songs from the 50’s or Nordic folk music and none of it sounds bad. Norton is just a tasteless asshole. Imagine being a foreign Gen Z “woman” and being forced to listen to fucking Kiss 24/7.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
To be sherious folskh i was watching Jim Nortons instagram story showing off Alenas “shitty music taste” and its literally just songs from the 50’s or Nordic folk music and none of it sounds bad. Norton is just a tasteless asshole. Imagine being a foreign Gen Z “woman” and being forced to listen to fucking Kiss 24/7.
I hope all his posters and signed photos get trashed during the inevitable divorce.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Alena pretended to enjoy Black Sabbath but she's going to eventually have to ask him to turn it down/off at some point.

"Yarss, Yim. I know you liking the Blaack Saabarth. Yoo knowing I yam having the headache."

I can't believe Norton will accept someone else living in his apartment. Maybe it's part of the allure that he gets dark and brooding over someone else being there, they fight, then he gets his asshole turned bright red.