• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I really needed a slice of pizza that day *sniff*

Reeper

Forum Clout
E6DBEF79-33FE-4829-B966-7EE0DA953DF4.png

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Anyone gotta few dollas i can borrow? Pizza sounding realllll good right now and dis nigga BROKE til payday. Will show butthole and/or scrotum in exchange for cashapp/paypal. Or if you just wanna be white and gift it to me without the repulsive photos thats fine too

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Anyone gotta few dollas i can borrow? Pizza sounding realllll good right now and dis nigga BROKE til payday. Will show butthole and/or scrotum in exchange for cashapp/paypal. Or if you just wanna be white and gift it to me without the repulsive photos thats fine too
Hit up Dan on twitter. He gave out a pizza on his podcast once

Reeper

Forum Clout
I wana see the French bread ‘za movie

I got a calzone on my house

It’s like a battery pizza

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

I'll give you $5 to hammer your fingers with a mallet as hard as possible on camera