• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I mean, what the actual fuck??

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240121_185503_X.jpg

Forum Clout
The CP-verse of personalities and their hangers on reminds me of someone taking the Nostalgia Critic universe and exposing them to Stormfront and /b/ for 3 weeks and studying what comes out of it.

It's like this weirdest breed of sperg who doesn't understand they're not coming across as "cool", but if you take a close enough look at them you can kind of see why -filtered through their raging autism- why they thought they did.

Forum Clout
NIGG
The CP-verse of personalities and their hangers on reminds me of someone taking the Nostalgia Critic universe and exposing them to Stormfront and /b/ for 3 weeks and studying what comes out of it.

It's like this weirdest breed of sperg who doesn't understand they're not coming across as "cool", but if you take a close enough look at them you can kind of see why -filtered through their raging autism- why they thought they did.
ER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER