• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I mean, I like Florentine...

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Why would she just move on from the waiter denying his peanut allergy and ask him about vegan options when she knows he can't be trusted? The whole thing seemed like they riffed off the top of their head. The guy keeps saying "tonight, tonight..." but it's clearly early afternoon outside, sun blazing.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
The only memorable thing about Don Jameson is him having had a forgettable appearance on one of the Stern show roasts, and Howard thanking the comedians next day and calling him “Don JameRson”. When corrected Howard said that’s what the staff member had written down.
John probably wrote that. I like Don, Meet the Creeps is hilarious. Them harassing telemarketers makes me laugh so hard. They’re so funny when they team up on the caller.

Forum Clout
His "special" was horrible. It figures he took it down after it barely got 9k views. In this era where "hangers on" of Rogans comedy dick riders get 500k for dawgshit what made him think he could pull off a youtube special?going on the jim and sam show doesnt bring in anyone . Stick to the "c" rooms in jersey with Bob levy stupid.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
The guy keeps saying "tonight, tonight..." but it's clearly early afternoon outside, sun blazing.
That’s the only element that moves us into “So bad it’s good” territory. Otherwise it’s just bad. I’m embarrassed for everyone involved. Gotta wonder if they realized during shooting that it was retarded and unfunny but pressed on regardless. The alternative is that they actually thought this was comedically top-notch.

Forum Clout
I clicked on this to hear you out but I’m not watching 5 minutes of Matarese doing a bad Rocky impression.
Your post convinced me to watch it. I made it 40 seconds in.

Florentine’s video is embarrassing for someone who’s been in comedy for 40 years. The production value, the writing, the acting, just complete garbage across the board. I’d bang that skank though.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Your post convinced me to watch it. I made it 40 seconds in.

Florentine’s video is embarrassing for someone who’s been in comedy for 40 years. The production value, the writing, the acting, just complete garbage across the board. I’d bang that skank though.
? I was talking about Joe’s video. Florentine’s at least made me chuckle a few times. But I’m biased because I like him.