• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I love cunty “science Pat”

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
5C9A33D9-974E-4F0A-B4D2-0C631A626D1B.jpeg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I present to you two men:

One man - a man I need not remind you has no income to speak of - engages in a petty lawsuit against anonymous internet trolls in an effort to extort $50k, in the process spending $15-20k to do it.

Another man exercises his basic human rights, opting not to receive an experimental injection based on multiple confirmed complications.

Which of these two would you deem as an idiot?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Reminder that this guy's daughter has been alive for a decade and he hasn't seen her once nor has he made any effort to.

He does spend all day being a cunt on Twitter, so he's got that going for him.
Putting myself in Pat's skin - not hard to do as he's the size of a minivan - but if I had 45k followers on Twitter and lost all custodial rights to my daughter, I'd use that forum to advocate for father's rights, men's rights and other causes that might give me the sliver of a chance to see my daughter again. Instead, he uses Twitter to jerk off over Star Trek, Star Wars, Marvel and other shit that would have a sensible family court judge ensure he never comes within 100 yards of his kid.

Basically, Pat doesn't care one iota for his daughter. He's a disgusting pig. And a fat one at that!