• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I love Bobo, Fuck david you jew

G

David was my favorite intern ever because of how weird and creepy and jewish he was. He actually works at 9/11 memorial probably masturbating in the bathrooms after dark to the thought of what his mossad being in 3rd cousin did to those poor people on that faithful day.
Fateful. Fuckj g phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
David was my favorite intern ever because of how weird and creepy and jewish he was. He actually works at 9/11 memorial probably masturbating in the bathrooms after dark to the thought of what his mossad being in 3rd cousin did to those poor people on that faithful day.
Fateful. Fuckj g phone.
Why is there a memorial to a chain of convenience stores? Still open in Canada btw.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Who do you think fed David & Bobo lines. Do you think Bobo just called Patrice a spade unprompted? What do you think Producers do, just show up and hang out until the show ends?
Wow, you wrote a few okish lines and funnier people than you read them. You’re right. You’re just as witty as the best comic personalities.

Lonely, desperate Jew.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Who do you think fed David & Bobo lines. Do you think Bobo just called Patrice a spade unprompted? What do you think Producers do, just show up and hang out until the show ends?
I like how you have to keep changing your profile picture so people don’t confuse you with the other fake BenDovid

@chocolatehellhole @Phish @Stent where we at with putting a marker next to Daniels name so we know its the real him? Perhaps a star of some sorts