• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I like Sue but…what’s she doing?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
51E02F17-B2EB-4BA2-BB01-5004AF743ABC.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This faggot shouldn’t be within 500 feet of any children.
This is exactly what these fucking pieces of shit do when they want to get near children. They create some reason why they are in a public park near kids like "I want to photograph my toys with my cell phone in the park". All they are hoping for is some poor hapless group of kindergarten children to come over to them curious about their robot toy. And now they can start to talk to them about their sick sexual degeneracy without the parents around.

This is literally how the sickos from that NAMBLA documentary would get around kids. They would find places where kids would hang out and then patronize businesses near that area. Like find a grocery store near a public park and buy some candy and then wander through the park offering kids candy. If an officer said "what the hell are you doing?". They would reply "I went to the store, here is my receipt, I bought too much candy and my stomach is full so I let some kids have the rest".

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Sue's a good egg but photographing toys in a park as a nearly 30 year old is very strange behavior.

Yeah I'm all for him cutting his dick off and taking pharma cocktails and sucking cock on camera and pounding Nana for Frankentit money and Munchausen lying all day but this toy business is where I draw the line.