I left reddit with a lazy eye and a dream to become one of greatest trolls in the world 5/19803475

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/jkxG13F']
TAKOCS.jpg
[/URL]
My god this is funny.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
That high yellow sasquatch is the biggest story in the country right now. Her dad didn't sound very smart, but hopefully he remembers Pats name long enough to mention it somewhere. Seeing Piggy interact with black Twitter is always hilarious. Getting a hold of him and the Chinese queer from star trek is pretty amazing. Pats dreams are coming true. He is finally getting to talk to celebrities.

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
Lol yeah you're right, getting the biggest international news story's dad yelling at Mexicans about raking leaves is a bunch of nothing. It's not like I made pat freak out day with one post either.
Elon tweeted about pat too and everyone kind of went meh. You fellas are jaded sometimes.
I won't lie and kiss your ass, I was a bit underwhelmed even though I had no idea what to expect. Probably in large part because I didn't give a shit that some wnba nigger was arrested in russia so I didn't keep up on the news about it. But also I will now kiss your ass by saying that you do what nobody else here can and that you're public enemy no. 1 for fat faggots in milwaukee, so fawk the haters.

I won't lie and kiss your ass, I was a bit underwhelmed even though I had no idea what to expect. Probably in large part because I didn't give a shit that some wnba nigger was arrested in russia so I didn't keep up on the news about it. But also I will now kiss your ass by saying that you do what nobody else here can and that you're public enemy no. 1 for fat faggots in milwaukee, so fawk the haters.
I think this hits it. I naturally figured Griners family were retarded in order to produce him. If he remembers Pig's name then I like it otherwise its not much. I was hoping for something Pig related. I still appreciate the effort that went into it though.