I just realized something about the 'S.' in Patrick S. Tomlinson

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
He did it to make his name remind people of Hunter S. Thompson.

This fat Milwaukee nothing thought he could conflate another man's uniqueness, reputation and mystique with himself. It never hit me before because he doesn't stick out like a sore thumb, he's just a tasteless rube who happened to provoke our ire. If Nana and Joe were still insistent on engaging with us, we would have forgotten about him two years ago.

Well guess what Patrick, I know you want to rape and kill me because I'm a person of color, I'm LGBTQ+ and I'm a woman, but I will not back down and your threats of violence towards people like me will Never. Be. Tolerated.

Uhuru

His novels are slapdash imitations of superior works with elements pilfered from more talented authors. His "persona" is the same. He pulls the middle initial from Hunter Thompson and the hard drinkin' and butt kickin' from Bukowski and Hemingway. He almost became like the latter but wasn't as talented there either.

He wants his fans to visit Hooligans because it's Tomlinson's watering hole, but a college dive in bumfuck Milwaukee is no Harry's Bar.

Middle initials are so pretentious, they're only used by authors, politicians, and actors. The three most "look at me" professions one can have.