• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate when Anthony talks like this

G

I have trouble articulating what I’m talking about but it’s whenever he does his faggot baby voice thing combined with his over-enunciation and drags out certain sounds.

For example he’ll be like:

(Feminine homosexual voice)

“My mommmmy would chaperone at the school and I felt SOOO proud because all the kids would say Anthony you have such a pretty mommmmmmy”

Fucking faggot why does he speak this way? Seriously what the fuck?

G

He does it when he says things that make him uncomfortable. It's like when people make stupid exaggerated faces in pictures because they don't like how their face looks.

“I’d ask my mommmmmy to dress pretty so I could show her off to the class. All the kids got horny for my mommmmmy it made me so happyyyyy”

Last edited by a moderator:

lowend73

Forum Clout
I have trouble articulating what I’m talking about but it’s whenever he does his faggot baby voice thing combined with his over-enunciation and drags out certain sounds.

For example he’ll be like:

Fucking faggot why does he speak this way? Seriously what the fuck?
The inner faggot sometimes bubbles its way out of that bomb shelter of self hatred and doubt. Like a gas leak from an old furnace. The old queen was letting us know decades ago.

Forum Clout
He does it when he says things that make him uncomfortable. It's like when people make stupid exaggerated faces in pictures because they don't like how their face looks.

Edit: also, because he's a faggot.
And he's ALWAYS uncomfortable. It's why he always wears two shirts, over-enunciates everything, always has that idiotic fake-happy look on his hideous mug, is constantly drinking, and fidgets uncontrollably. Nana is a born second banana...a RADIO second banana. On camera, hosting a show, however, he's a complete ghoul, with a face that could scare a Gila monster.