• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I GOT IT UNDER CONTROL!!!

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Do you understand I'm here with the Salvation Army, taking care of things? Do you understand there's NOWHERE in the city you can go without getting a ticket now? Because I'm with the police sergeant, and he TOLD me so? I got the COMPLETE police department looking for YOU. The entire police department is looking for you guys. Right as we speak. Wherever you park, you get ticketed. Wherever you walk, you get ticketed.

Special Police Operations Lieutenant Winslow. Ya heh me? I got it under control. I got a hat. D'ya understand what I'm saying? ......I got a hat. He says ya getting a ticket now. I got the hat now. YOU don't have the hat. I'm with the Salvation Army. I'm with the lieutenant, and I got the hat. I'm on with Tom Kennedy. We're talking about HATS... We're saying "I'm ovah Here now" This is how friendly we are. I'm over here, and we talk like that. Then he's going "I don't see Opie and Anthony walking around with the hat on." Tom Kennedy says to me -- "We give YOU the hat... Not O&A." But the thing is -- He don't got the hat EITHER.

Right now, I am down at Ground Zero, with the lieutenant, and the whole Kennedy clan is here. I'm a police General Officer. I drive around in a Lincoln, OLD SCHOOL. I oughta arrest you, and put you in jail, and sentence you to Judge Kennedy. WHERE IS BLOOMBERG??? I'm seeing sodas down here. I'm seeing opened bottles ah water out here. I wanna see GOOD STUFF!!!

But we all know the Hat is wearing me... :lwjxnwp: