• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I don't see Opie getting rushed to the E.R., is all I'm saying...

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I see Fezzie died of a heart burtation. I see Cumia laid up in a hospital bed watching TVLand. I see Ronnie B dropping weight in an effort to fend off his heart popping. I see Norton's decades of yo-yo dieting, like a pendulum, swinging back the other way.

Well aside from a little fatty tissue in the pectoral, which Opie admitted was his problem area, due to sneaking in a little Lucky Charmsss action. Opie has remained in relatively decent shape for a radio guy, especially one in his 60's. Radio people are generally slobbish and slovenly. Or malnourished and frail. But never before had there been such an in-shape, coulda-been a Model, "Hot Dude," surfer, with the pookahs, walking around with the Hat on. Running the show, pushing the buttons, pointing his finger, throwing the chips. Kicking the dogs, stepping on cakes. Whatyou got to say about it?
:lwjxnwp:

And just like his fake rehab, STUPID Auntie will continue living his greasy bloated life. Day-drinking takes the edge off hearing the failures that scream in his mind when he's sober. Or when he doesn't have a TV blaring, or an immersive video game to distract himself with.

Now I am not saying that Opie is the most smartest. He is more gooder at talk radio, but to suggest that you mend fences with an abusive alcoholic by "going out for a beer" with them is ignorant to say the least.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I see Fezzie died of a heart burtation. I see Cumia laid up in a hospital bed watching TVLand. I see Ronnie B dropping weight in an effort to fend off his heart popping. I see Norton's decades of yo-yo dieting, like a pendulum, swinging back the other way.

Well aside from a little fatty tissue in the pectoral, which Opie admitted was his problem area, due to sneaking in a little Lucky Charmsss action. Opie has remained in relatively decent shape for a radio guy, especially one in his 60's. Radio people are generally slobbish and slovenly. Or malnourished and frail. But never before had there been such an in-shape, coulda-been a Model, "Hot Dude," surfer, with the pookahs, walking around with the Hat on. Running the show, pushing the buttons, pointing his finger, throwing the chips. Kicking the dogs, stepping on cakes. Whatyou got to say about it?
:lwjxnwp:

And just like his fake rehab, STUPID Auntie will continue living his greasy bloated life. Day-drinking takes the edge off hearing the failures that scream in his mind when he's sober. Or when he doesn't have a TV blaring, or an immersive video game to distract himself with.

Now I am not saying that Opie is the most smartest. He is more gooder at talk radio, but to suggest that you mend fences with an abusive alcoholic by "going out for a beer" with them is ignorant to say the least.
Don't forget: the man was, and maybe still is, an avid Rollerblader.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
All them blueberries are paying off.

IMG_8450.jpeg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I like shock jocks whose own hearts don’t attack them. I’m also hearing this Anthony? Is that his name? Anyways, I’m hearing that he’s gay. I love the gay community no one supports the homosexual community like me. But I’ve heard some disturbing news about Andrew. Sick stuff.