• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I don't know if Steve Hofstetter has his own thread already but I was reminded of his existence and it should be said again

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
I went and saw him at the Tampa Improv once with a friend who liked him. I had never heard of him before. He wasn’t that funny. I later learned he fakes audience members heckling about jewish people so he can be le heckin epic defender of jews. He is reddit incarnate.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Comedian OWNS Heckler!!!!!!!111

I can't find the video any more, but the worst where he's talking about Jewish stereotypes and someone yells "they run the media" and (((he))) misconstrues it as the guy is making a statement of fact (which he is, but that potentially wasn't his intention). It probably got so many thumbs down because he was threatening the guy's job for being an anti-Semite, which actually proves that Jews can be vindictive when called out.

Just another unfunny fag.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I went and saw him at the Tampa Improv once with a friend who liked him. I had never heard of him before. He wasn’t that funny. I later learned he fakes audience members heckling about jewish people so he can be le heckin epic defender of jews. He is reddit incarnate.
The most recent clip I saw he basically states the town he's in is 98.5 percent white, the joke being he's afraid of too many whites. Then goes into wondering why they are afraid of immigrants. Even if he doesn't always use plants he just manufactures heckling by being smug to his audience. I hope you abandoned your friend in the middle of nowhere after that show

Edit: apparently he has Tomlinson tendencies https://twitter.com/stevehofstetter/status/1463602034251292677

Last edited:

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
The most recent clip I saw he basically states the town he's in is 98.5 percent white, the joke being he's afraid of too many whites. Then goes into wondering why they are afraid of immigrants. Even if he doesn't always use plants he just manufactures heckling by being smug to his audience. I hope you abandoned your friend in the middle of nowhere after that show

Edit: apparently he has Tomlinson tendencies https://twitter.com/stevehofstetter/status/1463602034251292677
just checked his twitter bio -- "human 1st, comedian 2nd". he sucks at being both of those things. what a self-righteous twat

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

What a fucking faggot.

I'd like to know whether the popularity of his videos translate to IRL success, because his stand up sucks and you can only go so far with internet clout.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
What a fucking faggot.

I'd like to know whether the popularity of his videos translate to IRL success, because his stand up sucks and you can only go so far with internet clout.
Apparently he tricks new comics into coming "on tour" with him and takes a piece of their earnings. When these are gigs they could book themselves. I'm pretty sure he just makes money off monetized click bait.

Very hateable oven dodger indeed. Been blocked several times on Twitter over the years. He's fun to troll because he genuinely thinks he's smart/witty and tries to go back-and-fourth for a few mins before invariably realizing he's outmatched.
The video I saw someone commented he was to comedy what AIDs is to sex and the boob replied "Both things you don't have". Nice clunky joke construction, stupid.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Crowd work is legitimately the biggest nonsense a comedian can do. Wow, you can think of funny quips off the top of your head?! Nice meeting the bare minimum of being a comedian you fucking retard. Half the time too it’s just smug faggotry and sarcastic responses instead of an actually crafted joke.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Crowd work is legitimately the biggest nonsense a comedian can do. Wow, you can think of funny quips off the top of your head?! Nice meeting the bare minimum of being a comedian you fucking retard. Half the time too it’s just smug faggotry and sarcastic responses instead of an actually crafted joke.
They’re practiced because people tend to react the same ways to sets. Rarely is “crowd work” off the top of someone’s head. It should be off with their heads if you ask me, right gang? :colin_sm:

Forum Clout
I like that video where he's at a gig with Vos and Rich gets into it with an audience member and he -the Legendary Heckler Owner- stands slackjawed like he's about to shit his pants. Like he's never seen an audience member get mouthy.

Which sure is weird for the King of Heckler Ownage to behave when someone starts heckling someone...

G

That used to be Whoopi's whole act. Crowd work and mentioning names in the news sassily. Said absolutely nothing just 70/30 shuck and jive. Dumb cunt.

G

what a predictable and lightweight comeback. how is telling someone they don't have aids a scathing retort?
Well when you name your tour "The Bug Chaser." Bap bap bap buh bap bapp AIDZ! Thank God for AIDS.

G

Apparently he doesn't exaggerate his Judaism [URL]https://thecomicscomic.com/2014/08/07/steve-hofstetter-promotes-non-union-work-for-his-fox-stand-up-comedy-series-laughs/[/URL]

Edit: here's the ama where he dishonestly defends being a scab claiming it's better for lower earning members to be fi core
[MEDIA=reddit]IAmA/comments/2csv6j[/MEDIA]
Hes a self admitted literal redditor