• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I couldn't care less Jim married a man. But the fact that he refers to him as his wife and tells himself he is not gay bothers me greatly.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Baby boy would get enraged when any new intern didn't say that they had gay experiences with other boys as a child. He wanted to beat off to their stories so badly and also tell himself that he was just like every other cool guy jock growing up.

Forum Clout
i still can't get over how no one has just absolutely eviscerated him in public about this....Vos? Bobby? Gavin? Even Redbar did a new episode without mentioning this
Jimmy is leveraging his depraved sexual fetishes at the absolute perfect time. If it was, say, 2003, everyone and their mother would be goofing on Jim's ultra-hung Nordic he/she wife, and calling him gay and whatnot. But, at this moment in history, any comedian with any semblance of a career can't risk being "transphobic", so you're not seeing anyone publicly laughing out loud at this totally absurd situation.

But you know that behind the scenes, EVERYONE is in stitches over Jimmy's horse-cocked new "wife". What they're saying to one another privately is probably way funnier than any of their acts are.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Vos is too busy obsessing over Israel and Bobby is destroying the Bonfire faster than Big Jay and his hole could.
I haven't listened since Dan left but I can't imagine it's any good. Dan and Jay were about the same again and shared the same pop culture frame of reference. This has to be like doing a podcast with your dad

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
1699319025469.png