• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I believe call of duty will cause ants final heart attack

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
Of all the clips people have posted over the years of him playing that game, I've never once seen him even play competently. It's literally just him standing out in the open and getting headshotted round after round. Why even bother when you're that shit? Even if he was good, you're still playing a game made for teenagers. OId faggot.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
I'm not a sweaty call of duty player, haven't even played since they banned a bunch of people for "cheating" and clamped down on TOXIC behavior. I am at least decent at the game though and even I get tired of it because the gameplay is so repetitive and the only incentive to keep playing is cosmetic unlocks after weapon attachments. How this geriatric retard keeps interested in the game is beyond me since he is too terrible to actually manage to get to the point he gets the cool cosmetic unlocks. He's perpetually living in the early 2000s with his gaming. Fuck indie games that offer new experiences he needs to yell MOTHER'S COCK while dying to squeakers.

hikomow633

Forum Clout
I haven't watched since his last major meltdown everyone here watched together live, presumably he's still awful at it? I guess he was just drunk that night but I was surprised a man who only seethes at niggers, drinks, and plays games was so fucking bad at one of the only things he does all day.
Awful? No, the 67 year old alcoholic is rapidly improving at the thing that requires quick reaction time and hand-eye coordination

Forum Clout
I'm not a sweaty call of duty player, haven't even played since they banned a bunch of people for "cheating" and clamped down on TOXIC behavior. I am at least decent at the game though and even I get tired of it because the gameplay is so repetitive and the only incentive to keep playing is cosmetic unlocks after weapon attachments. How this geriatric retard keeps interested in the game is beyond me since he is too terrible to actually manage to get to the point he gets the cool cosmetic unlocks. He's perpetually living in the early 2000s with his gaming. Fuck indie games that offer new experiences he needs to yell MOTHER'S COCK while dying to squeakers.
Imagine playing cod and not being able to yell nigger

Forum Clout
I really can't see myself enjoying something I fucking suck at. I also can't see myself putting so many hours of my life into something and never getting good at it.
This is what ruined gaming for me, and why I never play online. Modern games require way too quick reflexes and too much time to get good at. All I play anymore is old Age of Empires and NCAA Football